Pleban Girls Party - Tonight we can be as one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:
oh god, I had a dream last night that I was at a u2 concert (a common dream I have, lol!) and I was on the rail, and Bono was talking to everyone on both sides of me and calling them all by name, but he wouldn't answer me or look at me. Bad Bono. :tsk:

:hug: I've had that happen in real life outside Abbey Road. Signed for people both sides. :grumpy:

:lol:

In my dreams i always meet the band though. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

I hate dreams like that :lol:

I had one once where I was sent to the hospital because I made the mistake of being in between the stage and a pack of stampeding Plebans :yikes: :lol: but it was Larry who sent his bodyguard to rescue me and take me to the hospital :happy:

and then there was my dream in which Larry and I were chatting in a store until I said something U2 related and he went from being smiley and friendly to :grumpy: and said "Oh. you're a fan." and just walked away

:shocked: :angry: I woke up quite irritated with him that night! :lol:

I don't know whether you'd call my Bono dreams weird.... just emmm perverted :shifty: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I hate dreams like that :lol:

I had one once where I was sent to the hospital because I made the mistake of being in between the stage and a pack of stampeding Plebans :yikes: :lol: but it was Larry who sent his bodyguard to rescue me and take me to the hospital :happy:

and then there was my dream in which Larry and I were chatting in a store until I said something U2 related and he went from being smiley and friendly to :grumpy: and said "Oh. you're a fan." and just walked away

:shocked: :angry: I woke up quite irritated with him that night! :lol:

that's funny! I have woken up mad at people from something they did in my dreams before. Can't help it! My poor husband, lol. :shifty:

bonoishot said:

Im glad he's making you happy. :hug::heart:

Thank you :heart:

bonoishot said:

They sounds really interesting. :yes: Especially like the sound of the celtic knot and flame. :D

oh, and the flame is blue :up: I like it

And you can see why I thought the two of you might be a good match; back before this all came about :D

bonoishot said:

:hug: I've had that happen in real life outside Abbey Road. Signed for people both sides. :grumpy:

a nightmare come true! I'm sorry! :hug:

I almost always meet them in my dreams, but sometimes they are jerks. One time Bono and Edge wanted to borrow money from me and got mad that I didn't have any, lol! :reject:

Usually I have great u2 dreams, though. :love:

WildHoney said:

Adam i can :lol:

A Prince Albie :yikes:

Jewelry that doesn't require piercing I can see for the man who loves to show it off so much :lol: but I suspect he prefers it to be treated much more gently :wink: :shifty: not that I have spent a great deal of time on the thought :angel: :shifty:

bonoishot said:

It was definately a different dream. :lmao:

I still really miss him. :reject: :(

:hug: :heart: I know, honey. I'm sorry :hug:

Believe me, I understand - I must've cried myself to sleep at least half of the nights for the first year and a half after my break up- and more than I like to admit of this past year as well.

It was you girls more than anyone else that helped me, I think. :heart: but it just ... happens, in time. Like all healing does, I guess. I know it's hard to believe when you're going through it though.

love2bmama said:

I almost always meet them in my dreams, but sometimes they are jerks. One time Bono and Edge wanted to borrow money from me and got mad that I didn't have any, lol! :reject:

OMG! :lol: I love it

WildHoney said:
Bye Thora :hug:

Hi Weldy :wave:

I was trying to post photos of my favourite Irish places but PB won't cooperate :grumpy:

The Clarence( as a whole)
HQ
Temple Bar
Dunshaughlin( NI's home village)
Slane
Killiney :whistle:
And Dublin as a whole due to my ancestry

:drool:

It is so cool that you have gotten to spend that much time there. I would love to see the photos sometime :heart: :yes:

WildHoney said:

Yeah and i'm a virgin :lmao:

teu45.gif

love2bmama said:

I met Adam, Edge and Larry so it wasn't all bad. :drool: Even got a Happy Birthday of Adam and Edge. :love:

And Adam posed for my camera. :faint:

IMG_1368-1.jpg

bonoishot said:

He's definately yours. :hug:

I wasn't sure that 1. that I was ready to be with anyone else yet
2. How he felt - (I'd suspected he cared a lot about me before, but Mark was still spending the night occassionally back then and there was a lot which I didn't know about with him; I was still determined to make the marriage work) a lot of time had passed where Gav and I didn't talk at all

but I was certain that you were two of the greatest people in the world and two people who I would like to see happy, because you each deserve it :heart:

WildHoney said:

One day you'll find a man that deserves such a wonderful woman as you :heart:

Anyway i've seen men look at you like :drool: , because it certainly wasn't directed at me

Awww. :O

Me i don't think so. :no: I look too young for most mens tatses. :lol:
And no putting yourself down. :shame:

You're hot. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug : :heart: I know, honey. I'm sorry :hug :

Believe me, I understand - I must've cried myself to sleep at least half of the nights for the first year and a half after my break up- and more than I like to admit of this past year as well.

It was you girls more than anyone else that helped me, I think. :heart: but it just ... happens, in time. Like all healing does, I guess. I know it's hard to believe when you're going through it though.

So glad we have helped you through. :love::hug::kiss:

I cry myself to sleep sometimes. :(

Men don't wanna right more on the boards. I forget we have lurkers. :uhoh: Some PM's might be in order.

bonoishot said:

So glad we have helped you through. :love::hug::kiss:

I cry myself to sleep sometimes. :(

Men don't wanna right more on the boards. I forget we have lurkers. :uhoh: Some PM's might be in order.

That's ok :hug: you're always welcome to write me about anything.

I think that's very natural, btw - you're at your must vulnerable at that moment, in bed, tired, your mind goes off in all sorts of directions :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

I wasn't sure that 1. that I was ready to be with anyone else yet
2. How he felt - (I'd suspected he cared a lot about me before, but Mark was still spending the night occassionally back then and there was a lot which I didn't know about with him; I was still determined to make the marriage work) a lot of time had passed where Gav and I didn't talk at all

but I was certain that you were two of the greatest people in the world and two people who I would like to see happy, because you each deserve it :heart:

:hug: I can see why you were being cautious. I'm glad youre happy though. If hes making you happy, then we're happy. :heart:

Awww. Thats such a sweet thing to say. :love:

Back
Top Bottom