Pleban Girls Party - Tonight we can be as one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about the song I posted a page or two ago so that you can send it to SG? :lol: (Atlantic by Eddie From Ohio)

:hmm: Dar Williams, Eddie From Ohio, The Waifs (kickass Aussie band), The Nields, Danny Michel, Spirit of the West...

ETA - "I Just Wanna Hear Another Bottle Go Pop" or "Better Man" or "Eggs Over Easy" by Martina Sorbara

Last edited:
Drea said:

*snerk*

Speaking of models - I just saw a pic of Tyra Banks on the cover of a magazine on my way home from work today with the caption "You call this fat?" I have to agree... just because she's not practically anoxeric-model thin anymore doesn't mean she's fat! She looks like a normal, healthy woman - and if that's fat, then that makes me enormous (which I sure as fuck am NOT! :madwife: )

I agree - that whole thing has been driving me nuts :no: :rolleyes:

I was trying to download Atlantic, Drea but I can't seem to find it on Limewire :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:

I agree - that whole thing has been driving me nuts :no: :rolleyes:

I was trying to download Atlantic, Drea but I can't seem to find it on Limewire :sigh:

Is there any EFO stuff on Limewire at all? Even if you can't get Atlantic, at least I can tell you about some of the other songs there - if there *are* any, that is :wink:

Drea said:

Is there any EFO stuff on Limewire at all? Even if you can't get Atlantic, at least I can tell you about some of the other songs there - if there *are* any, that is :wink:

there were a few; and it changes as people sign on and off so I'll keep checking

but for now, I'm going to call it a night :yawn:

:hug: good night ladies! :heart:

:wave: Hello, anyone-who-may-or-may-not-be-around...

Aha! I was wondering how to fit all those "Estimated Time of Arrival"s into posts... now I know what ETA really means... :der:

And I love Lighthouse by the Waifs! I got that album and it's nice... London Still, and Flesh and Blood are really the only other tracks that stands out for me though.

Just to be random... Why oh why, Adam, do you have to tune so many of your basslines down half a step?! :madwife:
(Just spent ten minutes trying to figure out why Desire sounded wrong when I played it...)
stupidrasnfracknE-flatmyarsegrumblemuttermumble.....

:reject:

I'm fine, happy and hyper with my teacher crush :drool: saw him again today, and thursdaynight... I so love being in the tech crew of my school... means I'll see him with any music thing :D(he's a music teacher)

:wink: don't mind me, I'm just a wee bit hyper... I drank three cups of capuccino with him and some other teachers today at school, so yea...

:drool:

:shifty: but had your teacher a body that's the best parts of Bono's and Larry's bodies combined?

(verrry muscular, with a wee bit of furr :drool: )

:drool: and he wears perfectly fitting tees like Lardence too... perfectly showing his muscles... melikesh!

:angel: and having heard him singing Vertigo doesn't hurt either.... my crush started that day actually... but I wasn't really into U2 YET... I was starting to become a fan... so my crush on him is as old as my U2 fandom :D

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: but had your teacher a body that's the best parts of Bono's and Larry's bodies combined?

(verrry muscular, with a wee bit of furr :drool: )

:drool: and he wears perfectly fitting tees like Lardence too... perfectly showing his muscles... melikesh!

:angel: and having heard him singing Vertigo doesn't hurt either.... my crush started that day actually... but I wasn't really into U2 YET... I was starting to become a fan... so my crush on him is as old as my U2 fandom :D

:yes: Larry's chest muscles, Bono's furry chest :p , AND JT Adam's pinchable butt and cute wire rim glasses. :yes:

And his hair was a bit baby Bono-ish now that I think about it :hmm: Shaggy, lighter brown with a hint of red

but I never heard him sing :wink:

Last edited:
although to be honest - I've never liked a lot of hair on a guys chest - maybe that's why I lean toward Adam and Larry more than Bono and Edge :wink:

GG :hug: I'm glad to hear you're feeling better :heart:

and Hello to Thora! :wave: :hug:

any teacher crushes in your past? :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom