Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grr :grumpy: Sad_Girl get cranky when she hungry
11.gif

dazzledbylight said:
SG :hug:
how are you other wise?
and the ? cousins who have the Strep?

My niece and Nephew are better, thanks :) they're young and heal really quickly, thankfully :heart: They came up to visit last weekend and were full of spit and vinegar again :lol:

Today is payday, but Mark didn't make it up here to give me my money :madwife: :lol: He'll bring it over tomorrow, so I'll survive :wink:

Jo - it's been a hard winter for just about every one I know. they've been low on cash or terribly busy with work and neglecting some of their basic necessities like food :lol: :hug:

occasionally i have the hardly food in the fridge/cabinate and no $ {at end of bi monthly check.}.

But often it's more like i have one, maybe 2 things.......but they usually involve more prep than I'm willing to make at the time.
OR I'm missing one special ingrediant...and I don't feel like going out again to buy it.... esp b/c I live in a walkup & 2 extra flights after running around all day down & up stairs in the SUbway & bus............I've had ENUFF! :grumpy: :lol:

for instance I've had a can of kidney beans, bulk bag of millet and coconut milk.................i sometimes buy limes for making gucamole, sometimes to just add into my water, or for this dish...Cocconut Rice {I use rice, but sometimes substitute millet}....and add red onions or shallots, fresh cillantro.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

but that takes WORK ! :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Jo - it's been a hard winter for just about every one I know. they've been low on cash or terribly busy with work and neglecting some of their basic necessities like food :lol: :hug:

Considering which one of the 50 states you and I live in, I'm not at all surprised that you know a lot of people who had a hard winter ... :(

Thankfully, my finances are OK. I just fell into the "terribly busy and neglecful" category. :eek:

jobob said:

Considering which one of the 50 states you and I live in, I'm not at all surprised that you know a lot of people who had a hard winter ... :(

Thankfully, my finances are OK. I just fell into the "terribly busy and neglecful" category. :eek:

:yes: Have you been bombarded with political ads for the Gubernatorial election?

dazzledbylight said:
:giggle: I just saw your siggy-- jo!

Yeah, Dazz, I came up with that on Wednesday. I was distracting myself with the Blue Crack when I was sick, and I was starting to think I was posting a bit too much, so .... :lol:

jobob said:

Yeah, Dazz, I came up with that on Wednesday. I was distracting myself with the Blue Crack when I was sick, and I was starting to think I was posting a bit too much, so .... :lol:

:giggle: well as long as your computer doesn't start posting for you.....:uhoh:.........................:wink:

you could add the :uhoh: smiley next to it

{one of my favorite 6 smilies}

God Bless my mom! :hyper: :happy:
I thought all we had in the freezer was a loaf of bread, so I went to set that out to thaw, thinking maybe by morning I could have toast :crack: and there was a box of Pizza Rolls :hyper: :drool: She knows my weaknesses

:shifty: What do you mean pizza rolls aren't good for someone with high cholesterol? :shifty:

the rockin edge said:

:giggle:

does anyone here know what my sig is? :tongue:

Looks like chemical names to me. :hmm:

But then I grew up in a town which is the headquarters of one of the world's largest chemical companies, so a lot of things can make me think of chemicals.

dazzledbylight said:

:yes:

1- b/c you mentioned it a few threads ago............

2- but had i actually looked at it ....i might of recognized some of the names of the musical scales you wrote out...

:shifty: did i know :shifty:

cool :up:

jobob said:

Looks like chemical names to me. :hmm:

But then I grew up in a town which is the headquarters of one of the world's largest chemical companies, so a lot of things can make me think of chemicals.

:lmao:

that's a new one, no one's ever called them that before.:wink:

SG!! :hug: I'm okay, except for the fact that I have to work at the library both days this weekend. :madspit: I just woke up and can't sleep, and I have to be in at 9.

But I'm happy to be here when there are so many people here! :hyper:

sorry to hear that DIane, well it's suppose to thunder storm unless they changed the wqeather for tomorrow.

SUn was supposed to be nice.......so get out on your LUNCH BREAK!! and you'll STIILL Have an EXTRA HOUR of sunlight by SSUn!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom