Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PIzza Hut :drool:

Hi weldy :hug: enjoy your pizza :)

Jez Dazz pops on at internet cafes so its hard to sometimes predict when she will be on! she does always try to catch up though so maybe you could leave you email addy or ask her to leave an email address for you to contact her! sorry thats mnot much help :lol::hug:

Jem, I think I'll stick around here for a while longer, purely to see if she'll pop up of course :shifty: :lol:
Otherwise, my e-mail is in the black book, so she could look there (or anyone else who'd like to drop a line :whistle: )

JezSnape said:
Jem, I think I'll stick around here for a while longer, purely to see if she'll pop up of course :shifty : :lol :
Otherwise, my e-mail is in the black book, so she could look there (or anyone else who'd like to drop a line :whistle : )

:lol:

nothing to do with PLEBA at all :whistle:

i might drop ya a line sometime :wink: i am generally quite lazy at emailing people though :lol:

must get out of IRMA wards thread :crack: bearded Bono
:drool: :drool: :combust:

:confused: your hero? :shifty: never been called that before... :p

what's up gals? I'm alright, just sitting here doing nothing. As usual :reject: I've gotten too lazy lately :yawn:

I did get James Blunt's CD Back to Bedlam today :up: :up: it's awesome

~BrightestStar~ said:
:tongue:

I was not! :angry:

But I do like it when you beg. :sexywink:

So where should I start?

Perhaps I should make it clear that no, the lunch date did not go overnight. :laugh:

Start at the beginning, and don't leave out a thing!! :hyper:

It wasn't an overnight thing? Give it time. :sexywink:

Sg!! :hug:

SG, I spent all day yesterday reading the Catalina Chronicles :lol: That, coupled with your sig, and you sims updates :bow: hero!

Sorry, I know, overly dramatic, but I'm tired :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom