Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty tired all the time too, but hopefully it'll sort itself out now when the days becomes longer, and the snow disappears.

I almost bought the one in our local paper this morning, 'cause I was so tired when I read it. They were talking about manually melting all the snow next year to force spring to come 15 of march :lol:

:hug: :wave:

Just got back from the library, made dinner, then watched a couple of U2 clips on youtube. There is an alternative video of Pride in which Bono is emoting like you can't believe, all theatrical and it looks ridiculous and sooooooooo 80s!!! Then there's one when they won an award on Top of the Pops and Bono's singing to the tune of Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin, with all the guys (even Adam) singing background vocals! Edge looks really cute here!!!

:heart: U2 :heart:

Hi Diane :wave:
I wish I could hear Adam sing something on his own, just once. The closest I've got is Endless Deep, and it's not much...

And I also wish I could make up my mind if I like Adam or Edge better :wink: :lol:

Hi girls :wave:

April Fools Day sucks! :lol: I got totally fooled by another gal on a knitting website saying there was a link to free yarn. You clicked it and then it was a picture of Princess Leia laughing at you. :lmao: I still want some damn free yarn. :giggle:

Another fun note to the day I seriously think my father in law is going senile or has the beginning stages of Alzehimers. Over the last year he has become a real jerk to me, when he use to be very sweet. And this morning we were supposed to meet for breakfast he told Mr. Cat 9am. They didn't show up till 9:30 and he swores he told Mr.Cat 9am. Then I heard him tell my BIL they were coming here for dinner tonight at 5, when I know Mr. Cat told him 5:30. More and more he seems to loose track of thoughts or not be able to remember small details. He really isn't that old and its really starting to concern me. Tonight should be interesting. I've been cooking all day so he better be nice. :mad: Or there will be heck to pay. :giggle:

Jez Edge is definetly better. :drool: :wink:

Wild, I do :shifty:

No, but seriously, I had a dream last night when I had to choose, and I couldn't :(

Hi Russ :wave: I usually think so too, but then I happen to see a great pic of Adam, and I'm like *groan, damnit!*

The explorer the guitar of every girls dreams. :wink:

Wild I've missed you!!!! :hug: I'm sure things work out for a reason and I'm okay staying here for now. It was disappointing, but I'm making the most of it for now. I do love our house here so that helps.

I hate to post and run, but I kept getting kicked offline and now its time for me to go finish making dinner. I'll see ya girls later. :heart: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom