Pleban Girls party thread... Jump on in.. the water is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sami :lmao: I almost snorted pepsi out my nose :lmao:

:flirt: You're cute :love:

:hug: Hi Jez! - I would give Swedish a try - but I don't think I have the right characters on my keyboard :uhoh: :wink:

Do you want Photoshop specifically? There are some pretty good graphics/photoimaging programs you can download for free - or at least free trials of

Bye Molly, have a nice walk!

SG, the only three characters you shouldn't have on your keyboard are å, ä and ö, and those are not used much.

Sami, yes, Icelandic :yes: The most beautiful of all the nordic languages, and the one most similar to Old English :love:
Can you tell I love languages :nerd:? :reject:

Oh, and hi clone:love: :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Enjoy your walk in the sunshine, Molly! See you later. :hug:

Walking In The Sunshine, singing a little sunshine song,
Put a smile on your face as if there's nothing wrong.

Think about a good time had a long time ago,
Think about forgetting about your worries and your woes,

Walking In The Sunshine, singing a little sunshine song.
La la la la la dee oh, Whether the weather be rain or snow,

Pretending can make it real,
A snowy pasture, a green and grassy field.

Bye Molly :wave:

Sami - I like the ULead programgs - there is also Paintshop Pro which is good

Sami, unfortunately, I don't really speak any languages besides Swedish and English much anymore, except for the occasional sign language, so it's really not all that impressive :lol:
I remember when we studied Old English though, it was amazing, reading Beowulf in it's original language and recognizing half of the words. Oh, and The Canterbury Tales :love:

Sorry, I'll stop now :reject:

HI girls :drool:

Wild text me. She lost 5lb :D. Or as she put it in the text 3 stone 6lb in 9 weeks. Well done Wild :applaud:

I managed to find 1 copy of The (RED) Independant

:bow::love:

Jez I wish i could speak loads of languages. :hmm:If i got up of my arse and learned some i could. :lmao:

Hi Jem :hug:
:yes: I love learning languages, and I don't think I've ever met anyone who wasn't interested in learning languages. I'd say go for it! I still have japanese, chinese and russian on my wish list, and I've applied for japanese and chinese courses in the fall :rock on:
Actually, the only language I didn't enjoy learning so much was sign language, but I guess that's because I had to learn it :shrug:

Wild is doing so great! :applaud:

jag ej säker detta översättning sikte korrekt :eyebrow:

and I know there was no allowance for grammer or form - but I only found one site where I could get any help for swedish-English

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
jag ej säker detta översättning sikte korrekt

I don't really know what you wrote in English, but I don't think you should use that for anything official :lol:
If I translate it back to English again, it's
I not sure this translation sight right

It's the sight part I'm not sure about...

JezSnape said:

:yes: I love learning languages, and I don't think I've ever met anyone who wasn't interested in learning languages. I'd say go for it! I still have japanese, chinese and russian on my wish list, and I've applied for japanese and chinese courses in the fall :rock on:

OMG i'd :love: to learn all of those languages. :drool:

Slight problem studying costs money. Alot of money. :sigh:

Ooooh i've not updated my buddy list for ages. Must add :D

WIld just text me back saying thatnks for the support and she misses you all. Shes heading into LOndon right now :hug:

JezSnape said:

I don't really know what you wrote in English, but I don't think you should use that for anything official :lol:
If I translate it back to English again, it's
I not sure this translation sight right

It's the sight part I'm not sure about...

:lol: it's actually closer than I was afraid it would be :lmao:

No, it looked a little shady :shifty: I already shut it down without bothering to bookmark it

Jem :yes: it does. Unfortunately. Most of the languages I've studied I did in what we call "gymnasiet", I'm thinking kind of high school? :hmm:
Anyway, it's free to attend gymnasiet, so I had lots covered there. The sign language was also free, since it's almost mandatory for people with hearing problems to learn it.

Hi Dis:hug: Hi Bri :hug:

SG, so what were you writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom