Pleban Girls party thread... Jump on in.. the water is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

Dis :hug: Have you started building your Arc yet? Collecting pairs of your favorite animals?

:lmao: gonna have to pretty soon:crack: omg...in New Hampshire alone there are 600 roads closed:huh: :huh: I didn't know there were that many roads in the North East Kingdom:ohmy:

its a disaster...most of it is further south than me...they've gotten 15 inches of rain:yikes:

SG:heart: how are you?

I'm trying to find a copy of The Independent that Bono edited today, and from their website, it's gonna cost me $20 to get it. :yikes: Should I do it, or wait to see if we'll get copies here in a week or so?!

ThoraSEB said:
Doing pretty well, Dis. How about you? :)

Hi SG! :hug:

I'm not bad, just got home from work..made a great veggie stew for dinner:drool:

I have had a sore throat for 3 days now:angry: its starting to get on my nerves..then yesterday i split my gum wide open:mad: ...I have one wisdom tooth on my upper left..anyway I bit down on something and it drove it into the gum on my lower left:mad: it sucks.

:hug: I'm alright today guys, thanks for asking

Nothing new really - tummy hurts a bit still but as I said I've dealt with this my whole life - I think it's my chronic digestive disorder acting up again - it just takes time to set things right again but I started my medicine and am drinking tons of water etc...

Dis - Isn't that just scary? Flooding is one of the absolute worst natural disasters - it causes so many problems :sigh:

Dis Ouch! :hug: wisdom teeth issues can be really painful. When your gums are sore it's hard to think about anything else

Hi Sami! :hug:

Thora - thats a tough call :hmm:

look who got busted this morning for taking stuff outta the trash :p
:p

DSCN1672.jpg

Molly Bloom said:
flooding is so so scary...
and insurance companies are so bad about covering it...
stay safe Dis!

thanks:hug: I live on top of a mountain (2000 ft)...its gonna be one hell of a flood to reach me up here:wink: ..but the poor people down south:(

dis...
i have natural springs all through the hill i live on and had to have tons of work done and the insurance company tried to call it a flood... jerks
but they had to pay in the end :p

i am glad you are safe!! i will keep the people south of you in my thoughts

I think I'm gonna wait on buying the newspaper. I'll take the risk, and hope that it will be in stores here eventually. I'm buying a new computer this week, so that's pretty expensive! :)

ThoraSEB said:
I think I'm gonna wait on buying the newspaper. I'll take the risk, and hope that it will be in stores here eventually. I'm buying a new computer this week, so that's pretty expensive! :)

I know there are several big bookstores which stock newspapers from around the world - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can pick one up in Grand Rapids the next time I make it down there to shop

Congrats on the new Computer, By The way :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

I know there are several big bookstores which stock newspapers from around the world - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can pick one up in Grand Rapids the next time I make it down there to shop

Congrats on the new Computer, By The way :hyper:

:yes: There are a lot of fantastic bookstores here that will most likely have it eventually.

I'm very excited about the computer! It's going to be so pretty!! :hyper: I've never had a brand new computer before - they've always been used, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Hi everyone :hug:

I'm too far gone to check my spelling, so you'll all just have to take this as it comes. :lol: How about switching official language to Swedish for the night? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom