Pleban Girls party thread... Jump on in.. the water is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi clone:love: :hug:

How are you doing? Besides the coworkers?

Sorry if the responses seem to take an awful long time, I have a fever and have no idea what I'm actually typing :lol:
It takes ages to check the spelling... :reject:

Hi Molly! :hug:

You'll have to excuse my extreme use of the :hug: smiley, it's just that I never, ever hug people in real life, so I tend to overdo it here. If we ever meet for real, I promise that I will not follow everything I say up with a :hug: smiley... :lol:

Hi clone! :love:

Sorry you have a fever! :( :sad:

I'm doing all right. It's just two of my co-workers messing something up. It's going to be okay, but they did a procedure the wrong way, and that causes extra work to fix it. I've explained this to them a bazilion times, and told them to call me if they ever had any questions, but did they call me?! No. They did it wrong, knew they were doing it wrong, but did it anyways. GAH!! :rant:

My movie plans for Friday are all set, I just bought the tickets! :hyper:

I just hope that this bloody cold will have disappeared until then:(

I'm gonna go away for a while here, I'll be back in an hour or so.

Bye:wave: :hug:

This is pretty hot for May, that's for sure!

I'm loving every minute of it! I'm most likely going to go to the beach after work today, and have some dinner with friends at a cafe, if we can get it organized. :)

it is... but i am such a pale gal that i get crispy if i am in the sun too much
but i have loads of shade here :D
my house has a huge wrap around covered porch!

I would love a wraparound porch one day! :heart: I live in the basement of a house, but one day I'll own my own place, which I hope to design and build. I'll have to have a lot of help, but it has always been my dream to design my own home. I have a lot of ideas already.

i love my house
i am so so lucky to live in it
it was built in 1908 and it
looks like it should be in the south
i have 1/3 of an acre that is sits on
so i it is really private...
pretty neat for 8 minutes from down
town no??
next time you visit your family you
should stop by :D

That would be very cool, Molly! I'd love to! Your house sounds so wonderful. I'm planning to come down in June sometime to visit some family and friends. I'll for sure let you know when I've made some plans.

hey molly:wave:

your having nice weather?:grumpy: all we have is severe flooding:angry: Hope your enjoying it:yes: send some to vermont:wink:

:madspit: all you people and your nice warm weather :grumpy:

it's not bad here - it's finally not rainy, but it's only 64 degrees

:hug: Hi, by the way :D

Dis :hug: Have you started building your Arc yet? Collecting pairs of your favorite animals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom