Pleban Girls party thread... Jump on in.. the water is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JezSnape said:
Jem :yes : it does. Unfortunately. Most of the languages I've studied I did in what we call "gymnasiet", I'm thinking kind of high school? :hmm :
Anyway, it's free to attend gymnasiet, so I had lots covered there. The sign language was also free, since it's almost mandatory for people with hearing problems to learn it.

I only got to study German in School. Wish we could have learnt more languages. Or that i had taken them for my A Levels (University entrance exams) as they would have been free then aswell.

Hindsight is a wonderful think :wink:

I think I'm going to go on a *add buddy to list* spree here. Anyone who doesn't want to be on my list, let me know :lol:

We've been celebrating my mum today, it's her birthday too :happy:

I'm getting a bit tired, I'm gonna do some stuff, I'll probably be back in ten minutes...

All by myself, don't wanna be, all by myself... anymore...
:lol:

Sorry, clone, but I think I'm gonna head off to bed. This fever is making my head spin really bad, and I hate that numbness you get when you have a fever.

Night :hug:

JezSnape said:
All by myself, don't wanna be, all by myself... anymore...
:lol:

Sorry, clone, but I think I'm gonna head off to bed. This fever is making my head spin really bad, and I hate that numbness you get when you have a fever.

Night :hug:

:lmao: I was humming that song as I was typing. Have a good night! :hug:

Hi Drea! :hug:

i did
it was a bit hot and now my head feels
wonky but it was nice... there is a house
on my walking route that has a rooster
that kept crowing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom