Pleban Girls Party - These Fast Cars Will Do Us No Good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

SG i loved my velvet wedding dress:hyper::love::bow: How are you? In the SIM's what does the heart sign mean with the number 2 next to it?

I really don't know. I was trying to figure it out, too. I was thinking maybe it was something to do with having two loves at one time? But I'm not sure - because he doesn't have 'hearts' by his relationships to any of the other sim girls any more. :shrug:

Hey GG2 :wave: I actually have U2 at the end of the world and have never gotten around to reading it :reject:

But I've been loving every word from U2 by U2 :lol:!!! Edge is hilarious! Who knew? :wink:

I always knew Edge was a funny guy. :wink: :giggle:

:hug: Jem I'm doing good. Just waiting for B to get home so I can go run some errands without the monkey children. How are you doing? :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

I really don't know. I was trying to figure it out, too. I was thinking maybe it was something to do with having two loves at one time? But I'm not sure - because he doesn't have 'hearts' by his relationships to any of the other sim girls any more. :shrug :

Hey GG2 :wave: I actually have U2 at the end of the world and have never gotten around to reading it :reject:

But I've been loving every word from U2 by U2 :lol :!!! Edge is hilarious! Who knew? :wink :

:scratch: Aaaaah well it shall just remain a mystery to us. :wink: I'm glad he only has a heart next to my SIM now :wink:

I haven't read much of U2 by U2 yet. Might read most of it this weekend to distract myself from the boy.
:drool:

Men :madwife: :banghead: the older I get, the less I understand them! :crazy:

:hug:

You'll love it, Jem - very easily read (if you can decipher Bono's rambling ;) ) and SO entertaining! I love how Larry and Edge both refer to Adam as 'the weird guy' or 'the weird-o' at Mt Temple :lmao:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

:hug: Jem I'm doing good. Just waiting for B to get home so I can go run some errands without the monkey children. How are you doing? :heart:

Aww how are the monkeys doing? :heart: I'm ok, some problems with my boy on Sunday, am feeling better about it now but hes being childish and won't speak to me right now. :rolleyes: Men. :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:
Men :madwife : :banghead : the older I get, the less I understand them! :crazy :

:hug :

You'll love it, Jem - very easily read (if you can decipher Bono's rambling ;) ) and SO entertaining! I love how Larry and Edge both refer to Adam as 'the weird guy' or 'the weird-o' at Mt Temple :lmao:

If i don't understand men now what chance do i stand in the future. :crazy::|:banghead::lol:

"weird guy at Mt Temple" :lmao:!! You're making me go wanna read now :lamo:

Sad_Girl said:

:shocked: I'm only at page 80 and I LOVE it already

:shifty:

lemme quote a little part the beginning of the book(page 3)

:shifty:

So this morning Bono, full of emotion and alcohol, should be sleeping like Lenin but something has awakened him. He crawls out of bed hoping for a glass of water and, in his hungover state, wanders down into the basement. While standing there, naked from the waist down, dressed only in a dirty T-shirt, he thinks he hears low voices and the rattling of doorknobs. Someone is trying to get into the house. He creeps up the stairs and see that the intruders are inside already! Bono is suddenly aware, like Adam in the Garden, that he has no pants on and his cock is hanging out. As the intruders enter the hallway where Bono is crouching he tries to cover his nuts with one hand while with the other waving and in his hoarse :)drool: ) voice declaring, "This is my house! You do not belong here!"
Bono is unprepared for the response he gets from the ringleader, an elderly German man, who shouts back, "This is not
your house! This is my house!" Bono, bent over with his balls in his hand, surveys the gang of home invaders, a middle-aged to elderly family of six filling in cautiously behind the firm father, who seems prepared to jump Bono and wrestle him to the floor.

are you gonna read it NOW? :wink:

^ :lmao:

Omg, I love that book so much.

Sad_Girl said:

Seriously?! :lmao:

Have you read anything about Edge's large head yet? I read some quote awhile back, omg :lol:

I can't wait to get it. :love:

BonosBaby12 said:

Yeah considering you are in London I think that would be a nice gesture :lol:

Wild lives near London and my cousin live in London so im sure they will appreciate it. :wink:

I live in the northwest of England though so wouldnt make a difference to my friends and family here. :wink:

Edit to say. I hope we don't have rats where i live. :scream::uhoh:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

Aww how are the monkeys doing? :heart: I'm ok, some problems with my boy on Sunday, am feeling better about it now but hes being childish and won't speak to me right now. :rolleyes: Men. :madspit:

Sometimes men just suck! :madspit: :madwife: The monkeys are doing okay. The littlest is being a pain in the bum lately, but its all just part of the terrible twos. I'll be glad when she gets past this stage. :lol:

I loved both books they are so full of info and funny stories. Poor Edge and his big head. :giggle:

Hi girls! :hug:
How are you all today?

U2 at the end of the world :drool: Love it :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Have you read anything about Edge's large head yet? I read some quote awhile back, omg :lol:

Me too!! I want it so badly :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omg, I love that book so much.

Seriously?! :lmao:

Oh, yes, OMG Edge has a SERIOUS complex about his disproportionately large head! :lmao: I feel so bad for poor Edgie! :cute: he even seems to think he was the apple of his mothers eye only until age five or so when his head grew far too large for the rest of his body, and his front teeth too large for his head

:hug: :lol: I think he was rather adorable, personally

Hi Mucca! :hug:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

Quote:
So this morning Bono, full of emotion and alcohol, should be sleeping like Lenin but something has awakened him. He crawls out of bed hoping for a glass of water and, in his hungover state, wanders down into the basement. While standing there, naked from the waist down, dressed only in a dirty T-shirt, he thinks he hears low voices and the rattling of doorknobs. Someone is trying to get into the house. He creeps up the stairs and see that the intruders are inside already! Bono is suddenly aware, like Adam in the Garden, that he has no pants on and his cock is hanging out. As the intruders enter the hallway where Bono is crouching he tries to cover his nuts with one hand while with the other waving and in his hoarse ( ) voice declaring, "This is my house! You do not belong here!"
Bono is unprepared for the response he gets from the ringleader, an elderly German man, who shouts back, "This is not
your house! This is my house!" Bono, bent over with his balls in his hand, surveys the gang of home invaders, a middle-aged to elderly family of six filling in cautiously behind the firm father, who seems prepared to jump Bono and wrestle him to the floor.

^ :lmao::lmao::lmao: *tears

:love: that book

Back from my lunch. :hug:

Aww, I'm loving U2 by U2 as well! :heart: It's so hilarious and cute!

I've never read U2 @ the end of the world, but will be buying it to read over Christmas. :D

Back
Top Bottom