Pleban Girls Party - These Fast Cars Will Do Us No Good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

Sometimes men just suck! :madspit : :madwife : The monkeys are doing okay. The littlest is being a pain in the bum lately, but its all just part of the terrible twos. I'll be glad when she gets past this stage. :lol :

I loved both books they are so full of info and funny stories. Poor Edge and his big head. :giggle:

:yes: Men. :madwife:

Aaah the famous terrible twos, if/when i have kids then i'd so dread that.

Edge and his big head. :ohmy: :giggle:

Bye Russty. :hug:

HI Mucca :hug:

Edge: 'So, I was actually looking for Adam but it was literally about halfway through the term that I realized this weird hippie kid who was sporting a very brave afro hairdo (which made him look like an albino bootsy collins) and an afghan coat was, in fact, the kid with the big teeth I had known when I was seven.'

bootsy6.jpg

:shifty:

AdamOSBWEra126.jpg
AdamOSCEra110.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Edge: 'So, I was actually looking for Adam but it was literally about halfway through the term that I realized this weird hippie kid who was sporting a very brave afro hairdo (which made him look like an albino bootsy collins) and an afghan coat was, in fact, the kid with the big teeth I had known when I was seven.'

:lmao::lmao:

Think i'm gonna go get something to eat.

Just efore i go i got a text of wild before. Her PC is being evil and wont let her on the net. :madwife: Hopefully she can get it sorted tonight. :hug:

BB12 i hope your nieces stop colouring each others feet. :lol:

BBL :hug:

I'd heard about Bono's escapades detailed in 'U2 at the end of the world' before :lol: I just have an addiction to books, and so have stacks and stacks of books which I buy and then have difficulty actually keeping up with reading them - I've only read about half the books on my shelf, despite the desire to read them :reject: I can get through a book quickly enough, if I bother to take the time and effort to sit and focus on reading it

Bye Jem :hug:

Aww, poor Wild :scream: :sad:

Later Jem :hug:

Wow, I've been having net problems too. It's been down since Friday and I've resulting in stealing someone elses wireless internet.

lol I HATE reading actually... but yea, I do read U2/Bono books :D
(in english tho)

argh, this headache is killing me... I'm off to bed!

Larry: "I knew of Adam. He used to wear a long sheepskin Afghan coat, he had tinted glasses, and he smoked. Some people were saying to me 'you know that weird-o in the Afghan coat? He has a bass.' it didn't matter if he could play it. Adam was in."

Sad_Girl said:
I'd heard about Bono's escapades detailed in 'U2 at the end of the world' before :lol: I just have an addiction to books, and so have stacks and stacks of books which I buy and then have difficulty actually keeping up with reading them - I've only read about half the books on my shelf, despite the desire to read them :reject: I can get through a book quickly enough, if I bother to take the time and effort to sit and focus on reading it

A fellow book addict :love: I can't go into a bookstore because I spend way too much on books while there :reject:

I have to go as well, need to check on my boys and take care of some stuff before dinner time. I'll probably play some sims before I come back tonight :wink:

Good luck with the assignment, bri :hug:

Hope you feel better soon GG2 :hug:

:hug: see y'all later!

bonoishot said:
OMG I found a link to this quiz on Kafs myspace.

http://www.quizgalaxy.com/result.php?q=134&r=1

Quiz Galaxy Predicts that Jemma (insert my last name here) Last Words Will Be...
"I can't believe that my death bed is made of rat carcasses"

Rat carcasses. :uhoh::|

:lol:

Mine is this: Quiz Galaxy Predicts that Liz Peters's (I have no fear of releasing my last name) Last Words Will Be..."I shouldn't have eaten that cow dung"

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: :lmao:

Go figures...everyone is gone just as soon as i arrive and everyone will come back once I'm gone to Target :grumpy: :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom