Pleban Girls Party - The Vertigo Afterglo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YourWildHorses said:
Wild&Jem: Bri mentioned that you both met her, but it wasn't for long - Did you both turn up&she had to leave on the Saturday? Did she look as beautiful as she does in her pix? :sexywink :

OMG she turned up really quick on the saturday we just managed to see her! i was like *squeals* we both jumped her and gave her a big hug not knowing her mum was down the road, hope she didnt get into trouble! we had a quick chat then she had to go :sad:

one of the other girls told me she had asked her parents if they take her into toronto as she hadnt bought a t shirt the night before, then asked if she could have a quick look to see if she could spot the girls she'd met the night before (the other TO girls) and she ofund us! i was so excited and so was wild as we were gutted at missing her on the friday, shame we couldnt spend longer with her though, but so glad we got to see her and she looked just as beautiful as her pics :sexywink:

bono_gal said:

You dont knwo joe cocker?!

He's the reason im going!

Dont you know me at all?!

:lmao: :lmao:

I think you could have applied jemma :lol:.....you dont live all that far but its a bit late :sigh:

hes the reason i was thinking of applying

:lmao:

:quintclonelove:

:laugh:

i didnt know about it unfortuantly, but good luck :hyper::hyper:

YourWildHorses said:
Wish i could go :sigh:

What's ETS VP?

It's U2's "official ticket brokering service," meaning you pay about triple the face value for GA tickets, and you get to go to a crappy concert pre-party.

Her dad really is a sweetie. :cute:

She told me that her dad said if it had only been the two of them Saturday, he was planning on letting her stay with us for a while. :)

he really was so sweet...and put up with us chatting and chatting and chatting....

:blahblah:

bonoishot said:

what kidknapping B :hyper::tongue:

yeah we do need to plan

I have that first thing all planned out :yes:

Nothing gets passed BG :sexywink:

:hmm:

Early next month, or so i heard :D.....but i do have a break from college next month :hyper:

Or, this friday is also another day off for me :lol:

*doubts jem will be here as soon as this friday*

i'd much rather see U2 than have something weighing between 7-9 pounds emerge from my nether regions :wink:

VintagePunk said:

It's U2's "official ticket brokering service," meaning you pay about triple the face value for GA tickets, and you get to go to a crappy concert pre-party.

Her dad really is a sweetie. :cute:

She told me that her dad said if it had only been the two of them Saturday, he was planning on letting her stay with us for a while. :)

shame it wasnt just her dad, id liked to have met him after what you gals said about him and bri couldve stayed longer but at least we saw her :hug:

heres a picture from when i met edge

:sexywink:

Captured2005-09-2000120.jpg

YourWildHorses said:
What's this kidnapping plan you're going on about Jem&BG?

I plan...well myself and natalie had a detailed discussion about how to kidnap B :yes:

Set up a tent outside The Clarence.

Wait for him...

Ask for change and hope he takes pity.

Yank him in and zip the tent up.

On a serious note...

Jem is coming to Liverpool for a pleba meeting :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

He was quite taken with your "guess the profession" game. :sexywink:

Bri told me that we met his approval - he asked her if she got our e-mail addresses. :)

heheheh...but you know, she NEVER told me his profession...he just seemed the engineer type. i'm glad he didn't meet us and whisk Bri away!

ruffian said:
i'd much rather see U2 than have something weighing between 7-9 pounds emerge from my nether regions :wink:

She was OVER 9 pounds, and they had to forcibly cut her from my abdomen. :lol:

She's lucky I don't hold deep resentment for what I went through to get her out. :wink:

Did you get your PM??? :hyper:

bono_gal said:

I have that first thing all planned out :yes :

Nothing gets passed BG :sexywink :

:hmm :

Early next month, or so i heard :D.....but i do have a break from college next month :hyper :

Or, this friday is also another day off for me :lol :

*doubts jem will be here as soon as this friday*

:laugh :

am i involved in this kidknapping :eyebrow: :wink:

itll have to be a weekend though, as much as id love to come friday, it cant be the weekend near the 7th october though as its my cousins birthday soon, and i have to do something as its his 21st

i need to find out when rach is off aswell though as she soemtimes works weekends :(

then we can try co-ordinate :yes:

i alos have to take my niece to blackpool pleasure beach soon one weekend

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

She was OVER 9 pounds, and they had to forcibly cut her from my abdomen. :lol:

She's lucky I don't hold deep resentment for what I went through to get her out. :wink:

Did you get your PM??? :hyper:
no i'll check...and i need to get some cereal. brb girls...

WildHoney said:

what even if it was B's baby ?????

Or have you got a secret longing for Adam's children, Or maybe Edge could press some buttons, being the scientist

I had the most bizarre conversation with my mom a few hours ago - she asked me if I wanted to be signed up to be buried in our family plot. :lol: I said why not....the closest thing I have to any romantic prospects are those two drunk guys I left back in the bar in Chicago. :lol: And one of them WAS awfully cute. :drool:

Anyway, I got home and told Sarah. She said that I would probably settle for the family plot, unless circumstances changed, and I was somehow invited into the Hewson family plot. :drool: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom