Pleban Girls Party - The Vertigo Afterglo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
but the picture cracked, damn the bakery! but a cracked HD is better than none :wink:

ruffian said:

*possibly* the first two MSGs because it's looking like Las Vegas is going to be too expensive.

Susan, I know it's silly to feel out of sorts after having such a great time and I've been lucky to go to so many shows...still hard to make the transition.

:( how about the last one!!? :wink:

Wild, that is an AWESOME cake!!! on my friends birthday she had one made like that with a picture of Clay Aiken on it :tsk:

bono_gal said:

:faint :

Oh good lord!

You dont know?!

My quintclone! :shame :

It's my musical movie starring such singers as joe cocker and bono.

but im sure you've never heard of them :no :

:hyper :

OMG!!!

:ohmy:

OMG

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

ooooh thats so exciting for you

best of luck, im sure you will do great, will be thinking of you :hug:

i mustn't have been on when you have netioned it as id definitley have remember that:hug:

is it too late for people to audition :lol:

Bono and Joe cocker who :lol:

heres the famous cake :hyper::drool:

Captured2005-09-2000119.jpg

Thanks to SG and Ruff :hug: and all the girls(and Mr GG) for great birthdays :D :hug:

Last edited:
the baker laughed at the picture :reject: and yes, SG did the art and i ordered it and had it sent to the hotel...and we all consulted on which picture we should use. i'll post what the other option was...brb

Wild&Jem: Bri mentioned that you both met her, but it wasn't for long - Did you both turn up&she had to leave on the Saturday? Did she look as beautiful as she does in her pix? :sexywink:

So what other shows are you going to apart from New York ruff? It's just that i wish i could get to even 1 more concert&i'd be in heaven!!!! :yes: :happy: :dance:

VP :hug: I was just bitching about Vertigus Interruptus.

here's the other pic that was in the running:
birthday2.jpg

Bri was amazing--beautiful girl, super-smart, funny, cute as a bug's ear. We got her dad purring like a kitten :giggle:

bonoishot said:

: ohmy:

OMG

: hyper:: hyper:: hyper:

ooooh thats so exciting for you

best of luck, im sure you will do great, will be thinking of you :hug:

i mustn't have been on when you have netioned it as id definitley have remember that: hug:

is it too late for people to audition : lol:

Bono and Joe cocker who : lol:

You dont knwo joe cocker?!

He's the reason im going!

Dont you know me at all?!

:lmao: :lmao:

I think you could have applied jemma :lol:.....you dont live all that far but its a bit late :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

:sigh: :hug:

It seems so inappropriate to be whining after the incredible time I had, and yet I am. :(

i know :reject: I've been so moody today. I'm really resenting my job and my responsibilities.

:madspit:

YourWildHorses said:
Wild&Jem: Bri mentioned that you both met her, but it wasn't for long - Did you both turn up&she had to leave on the Saturday? Did she look as beautiful as she does in her pix? :sexywink:

We missed her on the Friday night:sad:

But she came in on the Saturday to try & see us.

I got to hug her and say a few words :hyper:

She's even more stunning & beautiful in the flesh :combust:

VintagePunk said:

YOU got her dad purring. I was the rained-on, homeless-looking person in the backseat. :lol:

you worked him and you know it :wink:

VP, run away with me to NYC. we'll leave a note on the kitchen table and we'll strip your house of cutlery and anything valuable...

Back
Top Bottom