Pleban Girls Party - The Vertigo Afterglo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YourWildHorses said:
Jem :hug : :hug : :hug : I' soooooosorry for you - That's a cruel&heart-breaking thing to happen on your birthday! :scream : :no:

I wish you'd got a proper meeting, buut hey - at least you got to be VERY close&go&see them in the ellipse 3 times! And seeing Miro up there! OMFG!!!!

thanks susan

it was actually the day before my birthday the thing with B, but i did get a v nice smile of him and a wave in toronto and hopefully i will get a proper meet in Boston *fingers crossed*

the birthday thing with edgey was the day after :yes::D

Still cant believe i got in the ellipse 3 times :ohmy: :hyper: i must have better ellipse luck than meeting luck :lol:

:rockon:

see ya later and enjoy your sausage :ohmy:

I have to go for a bit, the kiddos need some help with a few things. And I suppose I should make us some sort of dinner in a bit. :lol: Yep Mother of the Year thats me! :wink: :giggle:

See ya all later. :wave: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I think I'm just waiting on the final ok from VP to post the pics in the 'official' pics threads :yes:

I think they all turned out well, even if Drea is self-conscious about laughing in the one :wink: (I blame Bono and his lyrics :giggle: )

You now have my official okay to post those three. :)

STILL uploading my pics, we've been at it since around 2 this afternoon. :huh: Almost done though. We filled up an entire account, and so I'm putting some into one of my old accounts.

bonoishot said:

thanks susan

it was actually the day before my birthday the thing with B, but i did get a v nice smile of him and a wave in toronto and hopefully i will get a proper meet in Boston *fingers crossed*

the birthday thing with edgey was the day after :yes::D

Still cant believe i got in the ellipse 3 times :ohmy: :hyper: i must have better ellipse luck than meeting luck :lol:

:rockon:

see ya later and enjoy your sausage :ohmy:
Maybe it's me with the bad meeting luck :sad:

Maybe i should stay at home instead of going to Boston..you'll meet him then i'm sure :yes:

VintagePunk said:

You now have my official okay to post those three. :)

STILL uploading my pics, we've been at it since around 2 this afternoon. :huh: Almost done though. We filled up an entire account, and so I'm putting some into one of my old accounts.

an entire account :ohmy:

cant wait to see them :hyper:

bonoishot said:

:no: dont you dare, i was just being silly! we were just in the wrong places at the wrong time, am sure we will have better luck in boston :yes: :hug:

Ok let's try & be original... Bely dancing & Spainish dancing have been done recently..:hmm:

Maybe we can go for Irish dancing in Boston :lol:

Hey, kill the jigs 'n reels
I got the highest heels ................

WildHoney said:

*rolls over so VP is now underneath*

I'm missing you & Sarah soooooooooooooooo much :hug: :kiss:

Underneath, huh? :sexywink:

I know, it totally sucks. :( We need to find us a company to sponsor our travels for the rest of the tour. Or do that "well worn" thing. :lmao:

I found Sarah's semi-formal shoes today...black strappy sandals with heels. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
Sami!! BG!! :hug: And whoever else is here!! :hug:

I'm still kinda out of it, despite sleeping for nearly 13 hours last night. :wink:

I thought i'd be the only one feeling like that...

I still haven't come down from the last week. So wish i was in Boston next week....

It's wierd as my body's at home but my mind & soul is still on the vertigo tour

Back
Top Bottom