Pleban Girls Party - The Vertigo Afterglo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tilli no we haven't met! *Shakes hands* pleased to meet you!

aww you guys look nice on those piccies! I'll never meet you cause I live over here but maybe one day ;)

Hi again Diane!! :wave: The pix were in the last thread, but i don't know where it got to! :shrug:

Oops - another boy!!!!! :shifty: :shh:

Hi chickadee! :wave: How's Dundee tonight?

Jem - I've been wondering for days about your Bono&Edge encounter! Did Bono just walk past without stopping or something? I've read bits here&there and i'm not quite sure of the exact details! I was looking thru the Chicago thread on Wed nite&almost died when i spotted the pix of you&Wild SO close-up with B running really close to you both&i've been sat there, saying to my friend: OMG - Did they meet them then? Did they stop beside them? DYING to know!!!! :ohmy: :hyper:

Ok, I'm going to move them in my PB account now, just to make sure it's cool with VP before I leave them permanantly posted :D

And Chick, a couple of those girls are actually from your side of the pond, they flew in for the concerts :hyper:

Diane - come to Detroit! :hyper:

I think they should do more shows in England/Scotland just for us Brit Plebans!:wink:

I like you avatar by the way FlyYourKite. Bye!:wave:

Susan - not too bad! Boring though, haha! How are you?

SG - aww that's cool, I'd love to go over for a concert one day! Can't afford it though.

Wish I'd been to more than one - but I know I'm lucky to have gone at all!

Fingers most definitely crossed Susan!:wink:

Chickadee - I am from The Midlands - Stoke-on-Trent.

:reject: I was in the other thread this whole time and I kept refreshing but no one had posted.....I didn't realize there was a new one until I tried to post :lmao:

ok here's the stupidest thing I've done in a long time!!!

the woman who wants me to babysit called just now, and she asked me how much I make. I told her I used to make $8 an hour, so she said she would give me $9!!! I'm SO dumb! My aunt told me that she would pay $10-12 and I said $8!! Ughhhhh! :lol:

No chickadee - Loads of my mates went though but I had absolutely no cash. :( They were just 40 miles up the road from me.. so near and yet so far:sad:

Whereabouts in Scotland are you from?

Aww Sami!:hug: Did you think everyone had deserted you!!

YourWildHorses said:
No wonder you're baffled sami! I posted&suddenly i got a message saying you're not allowed to post&for a split second i was in a panic, thinking oh god they think we've got far too x-rated!!!!

I got that message as well! I thought I'd broken interference!:ohmy:

X-rated - Plebans aren't like that are they???

:wink:

Hello Targon. Good to meet you!:wave:

YourWildHorses said:

Jem - I've been wondering for days about your Bono&Edge encounter! Did Bono just walk past without stopping or something? I've read bits here&there and i'm not quite sure of the exact details! I was looking thru the Chicago thread on Wed nite&almost died when i spotted the pix of you&Wild SO close-up with B running really close to you both&i've been sat there, saying to my friend: OMG - Did they meet them then? Did they stop beside them? DYING to know!!!! :eek:hmy : :hyper :

Toronto soundcheck on the 17th no1 stopped as they had to go record something, but B stuck his head out of his car and they drove past slowly so people could take pics

Chicago 20/09 - Bono and Edge stopped to sign, Edge signed for the people stood at the fence then the crowd on the other side of the drive but got in the car :(

Then Bono was doing the same, went round signing for som epeople at the fence(at this point i thought he was stopping for everyone as he seemed to take ages) then he got near where i was stood and i shouted his name and put my hand out to wave at him, but he was neaer than i thought and walked in to it :lmao: so at least i got to touch him, he completely ignored me and walked of to the side of the crowd where edge had been on the drive way, i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gutted as the girls who were there will tell you :sad: :sad: i was so close and htought hed snubbed me, but Ruff and Ali tol dme it happens alot when there are so many people there he doesnt always see everyone and misses people out to try get round so many people :sigh::scream:

Thats why meeting Edge on my birthday meant so much, i was giving up all hope of meeting any of them, suppose i just dont have the luck of the other plebans :lol:

hope i get a proper meeting with him in boston

Susan - yep totally right, me in the seats on the first gig! :D No I live in the outskirts, best part of Dundee lol! I live in the good bit, lmao!

Tilli - aww, that's a shame. Hope you get to go the next time! It'll be cool we can shout at em ;)

bonoishot said:

so at least i got to touch him, he completely ignored me and walked of to the side of the crowd where edge had been on the drive way, i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gutted as the girls who were there will tell you :sad: :sad: i was so close and htought hed snubbed me, but Ruff and Ali tol dme it happens alot when there are so many people there he doesnt always see everyone and misses people out to try get round so many people :sigh::scream:

Thats why meeting Edge on my birthday meant so much, i was giving up all hope of meeting any of them, suppose i just dont have the luck of the other plebans :lol:

Aww - I am pretty sure he didn't mean to ignore you - I am sure with the sea of faces all wanting his attention it must be difficult to see everyone. You are luckier that me, as you have managed to meet Edge.:combust:

1 down 3 to go for you!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom