Pleban Girls Party - The Vertigo Afterglo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: you guys are to scary!!!

I tried putting up my new War poster today, but I had to move around all my PJ stuff. :lol: I have no idea where I'm going to put all the records I got. Oh the problems of a U2 fan. :wink:

sami0201 said:
room.jpg

:drool: you can't really tell but it's like 4'x4'

:ohmy: thats a nice poster, Sami! :yes: I love that picture, and the square poster rather than rectangular thing is cool... Good thing you don't live close or I might steal it while you were at the MSG concert :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: thats a nice poster, Sami! :yes: I love that picture, and the square poster rather than rectangular thing is cool... Good thing you don't live close or I might steal it while you were at the MSG concert :wink:

:lol: it would actually be quite easy for you to steal, because it's held up by velcro so you just have to pull it off! (because it's a plastic material, not paper, so tape wouldn't hold it)

sami0201 said:
room.jpg

:drool: you can't really tell but it's like 4'x4'

Sami where did you get it? I really like it! I don't know how much work I would actually get done with that staring at me...but I'm willing to give it a try. :wink: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

Sami where did you get it? I really like it! I don't know how much work I would actually get done with that staring at me...but I'm willing to give it a try. :wink: :giggle:

:lol: every time I look up from doing my homework.....it's not good! :drool:

I got it at Best Buy (not sure if you have it there?) it's one of the ones that the store hangs from the ceiling to promote a new album or artist, and I asked the manager if I can have it when they take it down and he was so sweet that he ordered me a brand new one from the headquarter place and told them that his broke! :heart:

sami0201 said:

I got it at Best Buy (not sure if you have it there?) it's one of the ones that the store hangs from the ceiling to promote a new album or artist, and I asked the manager if I can have it when they take it down and he was so sweet that he ordered me a brand new one from the headquarter place and told them that his broke! :heart:

Aww that is so sweet! :heart:

sami0201 said:

That is very cool! We finally got a best buy here like a year ago. yep we finally joined the rest of the world. :lol: Damn I wish I had thought of asking for one from them. I'll have to remember that.

can't wait to see her pictures!!!

I hate taking pictures at concerts because it takes away from the experience for me, but I always want to have a million to look at after the show! So I bring my friend who doesn't like my kind of music to concerts and make her take pictures :lmao: She does a really good job too!

Sad_Girl said:
I'm so excited for VP's photos :hyper: Sarah did an AMAZING job taking pictures :yes:

The ones with Larry will make you just :faint:

I can't wait to see them either! :hyper:

Speaking of larry I love your new avi! I'm in touch with that emotion lately. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

I can't wait to see them either! :hyper:

Speaking of larry I love your new avi! I'm in touch with that emotion lately. :lol:

:lol: I just thought it was too perfect :D I was in a FOAD mood I guess.

Only now everytime I post something I think I've really pissed Larry off :reject: :lmao:

Go back a few pages, VP did post a few pics, Russty - the one of Sarah and Larry is ok, but nothing compared to this one that she got of him :combust:

I found a couple more of mine which weren't total crap, though they are nothing in comparrison to the other photos coming out of these concert.

1.jpg

2.jpg

still, this was my perspective :)

I'm going to go get the other pics for Dazz to see us in TO together

Ruff, SG, Drea, VP and Sarah
DSC00584.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

Drea doesn't like this pic of her, though. :shrug: I think she looks happy, she thinks she looks drunk :drunk: (Funny, since she wasn't even drinking!)

dazzledbylight said:
:

:shifty: then who actually took it?? :lol:

:lol:

:me: Excuse me, Bono, can you help us out with a picture?
:bono: sure, no problem.
:me: heres the camera, you just push this button and look through here...
:bono: :shocked: :confused:

:lmao:

There was a guy at another table who took the one in the pub and we grabbed another fan to take the one of us outside the ACC

Back
Top Bottom