Pleban Girls Party - The tide is rising...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
damn you women have been busy last night... I spent the last hour reading the past thread and this one...

:wave: hi people... :uhoh: if there's any around...

oh whos getting married?

I'm sipping a beer now, I got a call this morning that I passed this year and am in final year now :D it was on the edge (he he) but I made it....
and I'm officially in love with my music rising shirt :drool: so... soft.... I'm never gonna take it off again....

:shifty:

and how's your day?

one of my husbands old high school friends is getting married this weekend.

congrats and enjoy your beer:up::hug:

My day is pretty good so far, nice day out...we should finish putting our roof on today.

I mean, I hate cleaning... so it'd be a great solution for me.... just get a mop to get rid of all the water.. and clean is yer house :wink:

hmmm maybe I should try that whenever my mother wants me to clean the bathroom and toilet again... I SO hate that...

sadly, we have another floor on top... oh well, gotta demolish tath first then... but I"m sitting on the top floor now since that's where the pc is.... ack, the dilemma!

I don't have american tv channels...well, if you count CNN international... :rolleyes:
it's really funny, lately I see more and more ppl with the bracelets on tv and stuff... and even one of my collegues at work ahs a make poverty history wristband... i was like, now THAT I like! :love: and he saw mine and gave me a huge grin and wondered how I got them... he got his from england.. heh mine have traveled further :wink:

thats cool:love:!!! One of my students is from Rome, he was wearing one and I pointed it out....he wasn't really sure what it meant ...he just knew his sister gave it too him:lol:

Hello! :hug:

I love meeting people who are wearing One bands. I went to Best Buy the other day to pick up a few things I needed, and got into a great conversation with the guy at the checkout who was wearing one. I've had many instances like that, which is pretty sweet.

hi thora :hug:

well I'm pretty shy... well I'm not to ppl who know me, but I don't like meeting ppl I don't know... dunno why..

yay tonight we're going out for dinner... :D

sami0201 said:
EsquireApril95.jpg

32.jpg

:drool: :combust:

:wave:

:silent:

OMFG :combust::faint:

Back
Top Bottom