Pleban Girls Party - The tide is rising...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

We'd need a big bottle :lol:

HandSanitizer.jpg

:bow::bow: we need gallons:drool: :drool:

Bye.... VP:( ...I won't go anywhere:shifty: I promise you

~BrightestStar~ said:
MissFrizzle.gif

Isn't she simply a seductress?

:combust:

And check out her sweet ride..
250px-The_Magic_School_Bus_title_credit.jpg

omg:combust: I'd like to get her in the back seat of that magic school bus:drool: Love the magnet dress...its hot like whoa:combust:

:crazy:

omg:| thats miss frizzle

Dismantled said:

omg:combust: I'd like to get her in the back seat of that magic school bus:drool: Love the magnet dress...its hot like whoa:combust:

Aren't you just drawn to her..like a magnet? Talk about forces of attraction baby!

:crazy:

omg:| thats miss frizzle

:lmao:

I can't beleive you don't know who Miss Frizzle is! Haven't you ever heard of the kids show "Magic School Bus" ? :tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aren't you just drawn to her..like a magnet? Talk about forces of attraction baby!

:lmao:

I can't beleive you don't know who Miss Frizzle is! Haven't you ever heard of the kids show "Magic School Bus" ? :tsk:

we don't allow our kids to smoke crack and watch those kinds of cartoons here in the states....

yes...I've heard of the show...just never seen it...remember I'm old:scream:

Dismantled said:

we don't allow our kids to smoke crack and watch those kinds of cartoons here in the states....

yes...I've heard of the show...just never seen it...remember I'm old:scream:

Yeah sure, Ali. You're ancient. :angry:

:hmm:

Magic school bus..

Magic mushrooms..

I'd never thought of that connection before. :ohmy:

I guess that would explain miss Frizzle tho....

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yeah sure, Ali. You're ancient. :angry:

:hmm:

Magic school bus..

Magic mushrooms..

I'd never thought of that connection before. :ohmy:

I guess that would explain miss Frizzle tho....

I am ancient:scream: :( ......guess what I bought today:crazy:

did you girls see that....

CHIRAC HEAD-BUTTS CLINTON IN WORLD CUP FINALE
French President Ejected From Olympic Stadium

The finale of the 2006 FIFA World Cup was marred today when French President Jacques Chirac head-butted former U.S. President Bill Clinton while the two dignitaries watched the climactic game in Berlin’s Olympic Stadium.

As France and Italy faced off in a double-overtime nail-biter, the two world leaders were seen chatting amiably in the V.I.P. section of the stadium before, in the words of one spectator, “something went terribly wrong.”

While a global television audience of approximately 30 billion watched in horror, the French president head-butted Mr. Clinton in the chest, sending him reeling backwards over his chair and landing on U2 lead singer Bono, who was seated directly behind.

Both Mr. Clinton and Bono sustained minor injuries in the incident, but the U2 front man’s orange sunglasses were said to be damaged beyond repair.

:lmao: its just a joke...

Hi girls I just wanted to let you guys know that I got a call from Snooky this morning. Late last night her water broke. She is only 30 weeks along so she is now in a hospital in Memphis till the baby is born. Please be praying for her and her family. So far the baby is doing just fine. :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Hi girls I just wanted to let you guys know that I got a call from Snooky this morning. Late last night her water broke. She is only 30 weeks along so she is now in a hospital in Memphis till the baby is born. Please be praying for her and her family. So far the baby is doing just fine. :heart:

Russty:wave::heart:

I'll keep them in my thoughts:heart:

Russty Cat said:

I'm so glad she and the baby are ok :hug::heart: SHe only had 10 more weeks too.

Thanks for letting us know. :hug:
If you talk to her soon, say Hi for me?

And how are you, my dear?

Back
Top Bottom