Pleban Girls Party - the Plebans take Toronto!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My sister just called, they still don't know what's going on, if they're keeping her (if they don't, I'm going to be pissed - the prednisone won't work for 8 hours and she doesn't have oxygen at home, which she needs right now)...they're very busy and waiting for the doctor to come back in. If I haven't heard anything in 30 minutes, I'm going back up so my sister can leave. :|

Jem, I was on break and walking thru the mall....I heard ABOY coming from a store, so I walk in and the guy says "Can I help you?" and I say " No, I just came in to hear Bono scream at the end of this song....listen (silence as we both look up to the speakers in the ceiling)....there it is, ok, I'm going now"
He said "You like him alot, don't ya"
I said "Yes and I'll be seeing them soon!!!!!!"
And then of course I get into this convo about U2 and going to concerts and blah, blah, blah

I think I forgot to tell you girls...
Couple of wks ago I was shopping for something to wear to the concert.
I'm in this store, and the chick is trying to help me, bringing me a bunch of stuff in the fitting room.
I hear her say to another girl " Help me with the U2 girl, we need some......."
So now I'm the U2 girl to every sales girl in that store and when I go in I have no real name, just "U2 Girl" :wink:

WildHoney said:

My new team where like :shocked: when i was telling them

They've yet to discover how perverted i am :evil:

:lmao:

oh they have alot to learn about you :lol:

dave had to put up with me being hyper today, not that he minds he was like no probs honey, he doesnt mind me :blahblah: well i do put up with his car talk
:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
I'm in this store, and the chick is trying to help me, bringing me a bunch of stuff in the fitting room.
So now I'm the U2 girl to every sales girl in that store and when I go in I have no real name, just "U2 Girl" :wink:

:lmao: Well, I can think of worse things to be called :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Jem, I was on break and walking thru the mall....I heard ABOY coming from a store, so I walk in and the guy says "Can I help you?" and I say " No, I just came in to hear Bono scream at the end of this song....listen (silence as we both look up to the speakers in the ceiling)....there it is, ok, I'm going now"
He said "You like him alot, don't ya"
I said "Yes and I'll be seeing them soon!!!!!!"
And then of course I get into this convo about U2 and going to concerts and blah, blah, blah

OMG :lmao:

that sounds so familiar, i do that alot walk into a store cause i hear U2 or im in a store about to leave but then U2 come on so i have to go round the store again :wink::lol:

greeneyedgirl said:

:lmao:

the only better thing to be called would be Bonos wife :wink:

Hi CeeCee
Hi DG

I gotta go too girls.
I am really tired and have to get up early tomorrow.
Its my 17th wedding anniv :wink:
So, I'll see ya all later.

VP, good luck with your moms health, Big Hug!!

Back
Top Bottom