Pleban Girls Party - the Plebans take Toronto!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
BG :hug:

U2 new video for single All Because of You is on CDUK . Do you know what day and time it's on??

Quintclone :love:

Errr....it premired last sunday I think. It was on a 10:20am, and I missed it :reject:

I seen it on Vh2 though...it was the "Video of The Week"....very droolworthy :drool:

If you want to try and catch it on CDUK, I'll try and find out what day and time it's on for you.

Sorry, but i dont watch it :reject:

Hi all, thanks for all your kind thoughts and words. :hug: Man, I'm wiped out. :sigh:

Just popped home for a few, heading back up to the hospital in a bit...my sister is with her now. Still don't know anything, don't know if she's going to be admitted (I hope so cause having her home like this will scare the shit out of me :uhoh: ), they're waiting till some tests come back.

bono_gal said:
Quintclone :love:

I'm fine thanks :hug:

How come your sighing?

i actually had a good time at work, well good as possible at work :lol: me and dave (my mate who i sit next too) had a great laugh! we talked more than we took calls lol

then i go thome, decided to write some poetry or i just wrote, then i depressed and upset myself :huh:

im a great writer

:lmao:

plus the fact im totally crazy about dave and he told me today that he might be going to switzerland over new year with his new girlfriend :scream:

VintagePunk said:
Hi all, thanks for all your kind thoughts and words. :hug: Man, I'm wiped out. :sigh:

Just popped home for a few, heading back up to the hospital in a bit...my sister is with her now. Still don't know anything, don't know if she's going to be admitted (I hope so cause having her home like this will scare the shit out of me :uhoh: ), they're waiting till some tests come back.

I hope they hurry up with the tests :yes:

If she was admitted she would probably be in the best place :hug:

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers VP :yes:

And you can always let off some steam to us :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Vp my thoughts are with you and your mum :hug: hope she gets better and gets her resluts back soon aswell :hug:

bonoishot said:

i actually had a good time at work, well good as possible at work :lol: me and dave (my mate who i sit next too) had a great laugh! we talked more than we took calls lol

then i go thome, decided to write some poetry or i just wrote, then i depressed and upset myself :huh:

im a great writer

:lmao:

plus the fact im totally crazy about dave and he told me today that he might be going to switzerland over new year with his new girlfriend :scream:

Aww Jem :hug: :hug:

I really feel bad for you..... I know this shit :sad:

:lol: I depress myself if i ever write poems too Jem...we should go into business!

Evil boy called me earlier to ask me to go to another of my friends' house tonight and I turned him down.....sooo :censored: difficult!

And...not to let my friends down i have to stay with him tomorrow night...a sort of *party before college* thing......I can just see it now, I'm going to get drunk and pounce or something :lol:

VintagePunk said:

You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug: :heart:

bono_gal said:

Aww Jem :hug : :hug :

I really feel bad for you..... I know this shit :sad :

:lol : I depress myself if i ever write poems too Jem...we should go into business!

Evil boy called me earlier to ask me to go to another of my friends' house tonight and I turned him down.....sooo :censored : difficult!

And...not to let my friends down i have to stay with him tomorrow night...a sort of *party before college* thing......I can just see it now, I'm going to get drunk and pounce or something :lol :

:lol: at the pouncing, so not a good idea though hun, try not to get too drunk(coming from me :lol: and control yourself though :hug:)

yeah lets go into business, well be a hit, depressing poetry :lmao:

thing is daves so nice, like hes very thoughtful, like he knows i love Sprite (and last time he had a can i whinged coz i wanted one haha ) so today i go into work this afternoon and he gave me a can of Sprite, i know it sounds silly but i :love: small things like that :cute:

bonoishot said:

:lol: at the pouncing, so not a good idea though hun, try not to get too drunk(coming from me :lol: and control yourself though)

yeah lets go into business, well be a hit, depressing poetry :lmao:

thing is daves so nice, like hes very thoughtful, like he knows i love Sprite (and last time he had a can i whinged coz i wanted one haha ) so today i go into work this afternoon and he gave me a can of Sprite, i know it sounds silly but i small things like that

Don't worry Jem...I've learnt my lesson once with the drinking...I'm only joking when I say I'm going to pounce :lol:

Jem, sweetie, I know about the small things! I love them too :cute:

Although, yeah yeah he's kind of a player.

But, before it got a bit off the scale....evil boy was like that too :cute:

He always listens to me when I go on about U2 and makepovertyhistory.

And, I used to wear a cotton MPH band.

When I found out how they were made, I got upset and he went to town with a ship-load of his friends to hunt down a white rubber-band. He even told me it was 'cos...

"I know how much all of that stuff means to you."

^^^ that!

Ya gotta love Evil boy dont ya :wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom