Pleban Girls Party - the Plebans take Toronto!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going back upstairs to watch the Sox-Yanks game. Hopefully I won't fall asleep in the middle of it like I did last night in the middle of the Pats game. :reject:

Be back later hopefully! :hug: And VP, I'll be thinking of you and your mom. :hug:

Hey guys, mom's manager at michaels said she's gonna call me Monday to start working days! That means if I get the job I can work days, be home for blue crack, and possibly actually make the detroit concert! :hyper:

CeeCee said:
Hey guys, mom's manager at michaels said she's gonna call me Monday to start working days! That means if I get the job I can work days, be home for blue crack, and possibly actually make the detroit concert! :hyper:

:applaud: Yeah! :rockon:

:hug: Bye VP, Good luck :heart:

bye VP :hug: :hug:

bye DG :hug:

I didn't really like how U2 did that song...Bono didn't sing enough, he barely even sang with Mary. It's like she did the song herself and they were her backing band or something :shrug: :reject:
they all looked incredible though :drool:

SG, I'll be reading that in a little bit :drool: can't wait!!!

she looks really weird because she had just drank so she was all wet that's why her fur looks like that....and her eyes look weird too in the picture :lol: but this is my puppy! any name suggestions?

DSC01511.jpg

DSC01509.jpg

:wave:

Hey girlies...and tre :wink:

Just back in for a quickie before I go to bed....its like, so, 3am, :lol:

I just watched She's all that...Freddie :drool:

I trust you all will be commenting on my story :wink:.....tre dont be stealing ideas for your fanfic :shame:

:lmao:

only joking :sexywink:

Goodnight and Be good! :angel:

xx :hug: xx

CeeCee said:
*reappeares after readign Babyface pt 10*

Holy :censored:! SG! YOu're an evil, evil, evil woman! You keep tormenting Larry! Is there another chapter or is this it?

:lmao: I know, I'm so mean! :evil:

Yes, there is one last chapter, I'm working on it right now :) :wink:

SG you are a cruel cruel woman!!! :evil: I can't wait for the last chapter! :hyper: I have to know what happens.

:wave: I'm back by the way. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom