Pleban Girls Party - the heat is on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I'm sorta here, but I keep zoning out. I'm completely wiped out from the heat. :yawn:

Drea, do you have a/c in your new place? If not, I don't know how you'd survive. :yikes:

No a/c *melts*

But I do have: wide open living room and bedroom windows; a paper fan that one of our guards brought back for all of us from his trip to the Phillipines a year ago; and right now my 7" fan is sitting in the windowsill (closed side) behind my computer desk and blowing :wink:

(I may also be agreeing with certain people in regards to wearing as little as possible.. the advantage of a third floor apt where the next building down the block is screened by trees... :shh: )

Sarah, I don't know how you guys live with no A/C. :ohmy:

My crazy amazing enviro teacher doesn't have one either, and he lives in Florida! He says he hasn't turned it on in 5 years. :yikes: He brought in his electric or energy bill and it was like $17. :lol: He's so awesome. :rockon:

sami0201 said:
Sarah, I don't know how you guys live with no A/C. :ohmy:

My crazy amazing enviro teacher doesn't have one either, and he lives in Florida! He says he hasn't turned it on in 5 years. :yikes: He brought in his electric or energy bill and it was like $17. :lol: He's so awesome. :rockon:

:lol: That's pretty :cool:

:giggle: Well we have a pool and lots of windows and a few fans...my parents room is the only one with a/c :shrug:

I really want a Frosty from Wendys. I wanted one last night too, and went to two different ones in the area, but they were all out of them. :scream: If I go for one now and they still don't have any, I'll be devestated. :sad: :lol:

Passion Fruit gelato (sp?) is amazing :drool: :love: :drool:

....so is the Mango flavor :drool:

(this weekend was the first time I ever had gelato and both the flavors I tried tasted exactly like the real fruit...I had it every night I was in Florida :reject: :love: :drool: )

VintagePunk said:

Drea, I don't care if you walk around nekkid, when it's *this* hot and humid, nothing helps. :lol:

Or else I'm a wuss. :shifty:

Well you know where I stand :lol: :wink:

I'm cold and all of you are complaining about the heat :madspit: :madwife:

ThoraSEB said:
Mucca - it's probably gonna rain soon here! :lol: It was really nice, but the forecast for the rest of the week is for crummy weather. Welcome home! :lol:

Nothing like a proper welcome back to Vancouver :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Well you know where I stand :lol: :wink:

I'm cold and all of you are complaining about the heat :madspit: :madwife:

Does it ever get that hot and humid there? I know it gets bad in southern Michigan, but I have no idea about your neck of the woods.

Sometimes we get this for two or three weeks straight in the summer...it's awful! :madwife: At least when it's only a couple of days, it's bearable. But like I said earlier, when you go from the low 20's to this with no transition... :yikes:

VintagePunk said:
I really want a Frosty from Wendys. I wanted one last night too, and went to two different ones in the area, but they were all out of them. :scream: If I go for one now and they still don't have any, I'll be devestated. :sad: :lol:

How were they out of Frosties??! :ohmy: I would have been so upset. :( Frosties. :drool: I actually had one the other day.

I'll send you one. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom