Pleban Girls Party - the heat is on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Russty, add my wishes to the others, I'll be thinking of you, hope everything turns out okay love.

Hi Sami, Sarah... anyone else I missed? :hug: How've you guys been?

Russty Cat said:

Sarah I'm glad you did okay. :hug: Xanax definetly can make ya loopy.

Thanks :hug:, my mom says she wants to try and find something stronger/better because she knows that some other "drug" should work more effectively :)

VintagePunk said:

Yes, that feeling of being powerless really sucks. :(

Try to wake him up...so that means he's in an induced coma?

Hi Sarah :hug:

He never regained conciousness after my mom found him. They don't know if he will wake up. But because he has pneumonia on top of the drug over dose they have him in a drug induced coma so that he won't yank out the respirator tube that is helping him breathe. They just keep saying they will try to wake him up in a few days. The doctors were pretty honest with my mom though since she is an RNP and they said that there is really not much else they can do, till they know if he is brain dead or not.

circa1992 said:

Thanks :hug:, my mom says she wants to try and find something stronger/better because she knows that some other "drug" should work more effectively :)

I'm glad she is trying to find something that will work good. That can be a bit scary. :heart:

44.jpg

My two favorite guys in one picture. :drool: :cute: :faint:

Russty Cat said:

He never regained conciousness after my mom found him. They don't know if he will wake up. But because he has pneumonia on top of the drug over dose they have him in a drug induced coma so that he won't yank out the respirator tube that is helping him breathe. They just keep saying they will try to wake him up in a few days. The doctors were pretty honest with my mom though since she is an RNP and they said that there is really not much else they can do, till they know if he is brain dead or not.

Now would be a great time for a miracle. :yes: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I only got to see about 4 songs today, and the stage was in a studio and looked pretty small...they all seemed kind of sedate compared to when I've seen them, except for Mari-Mac, and they were all rockin' out to that one.

:giggle: How can you not rock out to Mari-Mac? :wink: I think it's a physical impossibility :lol:

Russty Cat said:

I'm glad she is trying to find something that will work good. That can be a bit scary. :heart:

I am too, it is scary :yes: She said that she thinks I'll gradually get better on planes because it was almost as if all my panic attacks were leading up to the worst one in February (the peak) and now I should slowly get more comfortable again :uhoh: :shrug:

circa1992 said:

I am too, it is scary :yes: She said that she thinks I'll gradually get better on planes because it was almost as if all my panic attacks were leading up to the worst one in February (the peak) and now I should slowly get more comfortable again :uhoh: :shrug:

I definetly understand. I have a condition that leads to seizures and usually I get a panic attack right before I have a seizure. I swear it feels like you want to crawl out of your skin or just explode. I'm hoping that your mom is right and hopefully this will be the down side where things will get to be more managable.

I'm lucky that I don't mind flying, I just tend to want to throw up from the motion. :lol:

Hi girls!! :hug:

I'm finally freeeee!!!! I had my last exam today!!! YAY!!! :hyper::happy:

Russty I'm sorry to hear what you and your family are going through :hug:

circa1992 said:

Oh I don't blame you, I'm terrified of flying and I'm totally worried about flying to America soon, I don't know how I'll cope. My friend's boyfriend gets tranquilizers from the doctor to help, I was wondering that might help me. Even the half hour to Dublin I get really freaked out!

I used to get them if I had to get on a bus in town or go to class and eventually I had to repeat a year cause I'd missed so much. But I'm a lot better now! I do understand how hard it is though so you have my support!!

Russty :hug:

:applaud: Mucca :)

Kat: I just despise take-off, landing, and turbulence :lol: :reject: But you should definitely go to a doctor and have them prescribe you something for it, it will help :yes: Good luck :hug:

Oh good luck Mucca & Sami with your exams and results etc, I hate that whole process! I'm sure you'll both be fine! :)

Sarah, me too, I loathe it, it's horrible. I don't know how people like U2 can do it so often! I might go and see what they say! I'm scared to fly across such a big ocean lol!

Anyway am off now girls, take care everyone. :hug: xx

Mucca said:

:lol: That's the way to go! :up::D

That's great! So what's the first thing you're going to do after you're done your exam?

Night Wild :hug:

:lol:

Well literally after I finish my exam my friend and I are going to hang out with one of our teachers for a bit. Tomorrow night we're gonna go out...I'm sure I'll just be hanging out with friends for the next 2 weeks. Then 2 weeks from tomorrow I'm going to NY! :hyper:

What are you doing?

Nighty night Wild :hug:

Hi Mucca! :hug: I'm so glad your done. :hyper: Are you staying near school for the summer or going home?

Back
Top Bottom