Pleban Girls Party - the heat is on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol I really am the only Bono fan who doesn't get off on JT Bono :lol:
oh well... I love the new hair.. he looks so adorable... I have this strong urge to run my hands trough his hair and ruffle it... :cute:
not to mention the beard :combust:

btw,. I just noticed, you can see his famous chinscar in this pic!!

ack.. gotta go already.. *sigh* getting late here...

:wave: till later!

OMG I've never been so turned on by Bono - and thats saying a lot! :lol: :combust: Damn he looks cute there!

Heh heh - I suddenly have this scene playing out in my mind where Larry is applying the gel to Bono's hair for him... :shifty: I don't know exactly why it's so hot but it is :drool:

:wave:

OMG It was IMPOSSIBLE. :yikes: I had heard it was really hard from the previous classes, but wow. :lol: I had my favorite teacher's exam today and after class I think we were both kinda thinking ok how do we say bye? Do we hug? or not? :laugh: So he's just like "ok come say bye tomorrow" :lol: Tomorrow is the last day of school and I am kind of excited. :dancing:

How are you? :hug:

:yes: I feel terrific compared to yesterday! :lol: I've managed to correct all the mistakes I made from yesterday and patch everything up. It's a great day, the sun is shining, and I'm feeling so much better. :D

:yikes: Well, I'm glad the exam is over and done with at least, Sami. I hate tests like that

And I'm glad to hear that you're getting excited about vacation finally :wink:

Thora - it's a bummer you had to fix mistakes from yesterday :lol: but I can tell you are having a much much better day

It's getting ready to storm here :drool: I love it

except that it will make them call off Jeffy's t-ball game :madspit: Maybe it will wait until after its over

That test doesn't sound too fun, Sami. At least it's over now! :hug:

SG - it's actually quite funny how many really stupid mistakes I made because I couldn't keep my eyes open. :lol: Thankfully they weren't too serious or anything. Just small stupid things.

Oooh - I love the feeling of storms coming! The air and the smells are just so cool.

Sad_Girl said:
:yikes: Well, I'm glad the exam is over and done with at least, Sami. I hate tests like that

And I'm glad to hear that you're getting excited about vacation finally :wink:

Thora - it's a bummer you had to fix mistakes from yesterday :lol: but I can tell you are having a much much better day

It's getting ready to storm here :drool: I love it

except that it will make them call off Jeffy's t-ball game :madspit: Maybe it will wait until after its over

Me too. I only have one exam tomorrow and it shouldn't be too bad. :bow:

Storms :drool: It was storming here all weekend. It was so funny- the power went out in the house for a few minutes while I was watching a movie in my room but it didn't shut in my room for some weird reason! So I'm sitting here with lights watching a movie on the computer and the rest of the house was pitch black. :lmao:

OMG :scream: I just checked my grades online and I got an A on my exam!! (not the impossible chem one) And it figures because that's the ONE class that I had 2 B's in so there's no possible way to get an A now. :lmao: :angry:

Rachel Fuller and Pete Townshend are officially insane. :lmao: :yikes:

Hey Thora, just remembered, today I got e-mails from both Great Big Sea and Blue Rodeo, and they've just announced dates in Vancouver for late Aug/early Sept. If you're interested, I can forward the e-mail(s) to you.

Hey Jez :hug:

Hey VP :hug:

I think I managed to get a full night's sleep. :shrug:
I can't really remember :lol:

Well, as full as it get's when I sit here until two in the morning :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom