Pleban Girls Party - the eyes are the window to your soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I posted in the 10 things thread too. :reject: I wanted to be more positive, since the thread was kinda depressing, but it was pretty hard to do.

Just popped back in quickly to say that. Now I'm really going to go to bed.

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
VertigoU2CCWatermarked5.jpg

:adam: Ummm.. Bono, your zipper's open.

VertigoU2CCWatermarked4.jpg

:bono: D'oh!

I laughed so much when their zippers were both undone on stage. Was it Toronto or Chicago?? :hmm:

Hey girls saw the Discotheque vid on a TMF music channel before :lmao: *tears i :love: it

that thread is :sad: gonna add my own list, off to work on it in a minute! the positive thing about it though (or IMHO ) is that it helps you realise you're not alone in some of these thoughts/feelings :heart::hug:

on a different note, Wild :lmao: :drool: at the undone zippers, think it was Tornto wasnt it as we were talkin to Ruff about it and we were stood with her that night :)

BBL
X

*just added to the 10 things list*

:wave: My apt's nice and warm, and my living room window's open a few inches - haven't closed it much since I moved in *g* Big change from my last place! :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Drea, how was the show on Friday? :hyper:

A lot of fun, as usual *g* The Elevation boys had some new video in the background - for example, they have the walking man from Sometimes :heart: Also, Stephen Harper's made the "Mama" Zoobaby slot video :giggle:

They did both Sometimes *and* Miss Sarajevo (not in the same set, however), and it was good to see Jessica back and dancing with them again :) (She was the one who got pulled up on stage TO 2)

Back
Top Bottom