Pleban Girls Party - the eyes are the window to your soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Good question. :angry:

SG? Perhaps you could clear up this small matter? :angry:

:whistle:

:lmao:

Uhh... welll... ummmm. er.....

He was screwing around with Sim SG :reject: and VP found out once and forgave him... then caught them (SG was in VP and AB Bono's bed in her undies... he was in the shower) and she kicked him out after that :shifty:

2428c119.jpg

:lmao: :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

Uhh... welll... ummmm. er.....

He was screwing around with Sim SG :reject: and VP found out once and forgave him... then caught them (SG was in VP and AB Bono's bed in her undies... he was in the shower) and she kicked him out after that :shifty:

Just asking...cause I also noticed another Sim couple breaking up....I think it was because of Baby Larry :shrug:

Yea Bri...I saw that tape on Web Junk 20 on VH1....and I was also :lol:ing like crazy!!!!!

VintagePunk said:
Does anyone else think really dirty thoughts when they hear the "uzi" line in God Pt. II?

:shifty:

I don't hsave the album so i don't have tyhe song.
I've only heard a few times...and way far apart in time....

uh..."gun" references do not usually give me double entendres "dirty" thots...... except sometimes when you all here make it more a jokey reparte.... I got plenty other references to get "down & dirty" with :drool: :wink:

and btw..... a few of the longer & friskier sessions here with y'all and when I'm even a litle tired I start misreading all kinds of usually magazine even news paper headlines and sub-headlines into risque things :laugh:

Of course I reaLIZE IMMEDIATELY THAT THAT CAN'T BE what I THOT i saw .........and look again

Well ladies, it's time for me to take off for the night. I gotta go catch up on other things I've been neglecting here today. :wave: See y'all later!

Back
Top Bottom