Pleban Girls Party - thanking U2 for an amazing 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:
I wonder how much it would take to get these guys really drunk...I mean just look at their table :huh:

530952029fl.jpg

:hyper: They have Smirnoff on the table. :drool: My favorite. :wink:

Sorry my darn puter locked up on me. :shakes angry fist:

:hug: SG

Its really bad that I just noticed the red picther in the photo and its really wrong that I know that its probably cranberry juice. :reject: Someone must have a think for vodka & cranberry juice. :drool: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Its really bad that I just noticed the red picther in the photo and its really wrong that I know that its probably cranberry juice. :reject: Someone must have a think for vodka & cranberry juice. :drool: :giggle:

Thats a fairly popular drink :up:

I have a friend who doesn't drink alcohol, but when he goes out to a bar with friends, he orders orange juice or cranberry juice, so he doesn't look like he's just drinking Soda :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Thats a fairly popular drink :up:

I have a friend who doesn't drink alcohol, but when he goes out to a bar with friends, he orders orange juice or cranberry juice, so he doesn't look like he's just drinking Soda :lol:

I should do that next time I go out, I'm not a big fan of alcohol either.

Mucca said:
I wonder how much it would take to get these guys really drunk...I mean just look at their table :huh:

::looks at table and says OMG, just look at all those vodka bottles::

Even though there's enough bottles of liquor and glasses on that table to stock your average bar, I also count at least six people sitting around that table. Tables at most formal banquets sit from eight to 12 people. So even though there's a very impressive shitload of booze on that table and three thirsty rock stars seated there, they're not the only people who would be drinking all of it. And I suppose that's my point.

Last edited:
jobob said:

Even though there's enough bottles of liquor on that table to stock your average bar, I also count at least six people sitting around that table. Tables at most formal banquets sit from eight to 12 people. So even though there's a very impressive shitload of booze on that table and three thirsty rock stars seated there, they're not the only people who would be drinking all of it. And I suppose that's my point.

Adam wouldn't be drinking any at all :p (As Bono says, after all 'He's a Buddha)

but half of them or more are unopened.

I don't think the consumption of alcohol was really that massive :wink: It still looks a bit overwhelming

See ya later Weldy :hug: :wave:

Hi GG! :hug:

Hi Mucca! :hug: I'm doing good. I've just been busy working away this week so things are going good. I got ipod speakers for Christmas so I'm using them all the time and since I can listen to all the music I love it keeps me working longer. *happy sigh*

Tis true its alot of alcohol, but who knows how long they've been sitting there and their could be other people on the other side of the table that we can't see. And honestly it doesn't look much different then a family affair at my families house during the holidays. I have an Irish/German family and they drink like its their last day on earth. :lol:

jobob said:

Even though there's enough bottles of liquor on that table to stock your average bar, I also count at least six people sitting around that table. Tables at most formal banquets sit from eight to 12 people. So even though there's a very impressive shitload of booze on that table and three thirsty rock stars seated there, they're not the only people who would be drinking all of it. And I suppose that's my point.

Not to mention I count at least three bottles on that table, possibly four, that have not even been opened at the time that pic was taken :wink:

Russty Cat said:
See ya later Weldy :hug: :wave:

Hi GG! :hug:

Hi Mucca! :hug: I'm doing good. I've just been busy working away this week so things are going good. I got ipod speakers for Christmas so I'm using them all the time and since I can listen to all the music I love it keeps me working longer. *happy sigh*

Tis true its alot of alcohol, but who knows how long they've been sitting there and their could be other people on the other side of the table that we can't see. And honestly it doesn't look much different then a family affair at my families house during the holidays. I have an Irish/German family and they drink like its their last day on earth. :lol:

Ipod speakers :drool: I notice the same thing with myself. If i have music on I could clean the whole house without complaining.

:lol:

GG :hug:

Bye Weldy :wave:

Russty Cat said:
I got ipod speakers for Christmas so I'm using them all the time and since I can listen to all the music I love it keeps me working longer. *happy sigh*

Russty! :hug: Which iPod speakers did you get? Do you like them?

Nighty night SG Sweet dreams. :hug: :heart:

Joanne mine are Logitech mm22 portable speakers. I love them! They fold down and have their own carrying case, which has enough room to fit my ipod in with them. When they fold down they are really flat and so is the carrying case so they are great for traveling. And the sound out of them is fabulous! Yesterday Mini-cat came out to the studio and complained that they were to loud. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom