Pleban Girls' Party - Taking a drive in the dirty rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: He's kidnapped Oprah too, so he can torture you!

~BrightestStar~ said:
news2005-5.jpg

:lmao:!!!

TOM CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:no: :scream: :censored: :rant: That man is:mac: Sorry, I got distracted. Hello, and how is everyone? I hope no one's being glib. (sorry got the Tom jokes out of my system)

WildHoney said:

I told you you didn't catch it from me :eyebrow:

Have you been cheating on me :madwife:

:uhoh: errrr

:scream: I CAN EXPLAAAAAIN!!!

:shifty: you see, I was walking down the street, then suddenly, WHAM, I banged into this wall of a man.... well, he's not that tall, but sure is broad!.. and yea, then he began to speak in that Irish accent of his, and I... I... I just couldn't resist him :uhoh: I mean, we made a deal both of us could sleep with one celebrity right? then I've done mine, now it's your turn :sexywink:

:tsk: you people are all sick perverts....

:drool: I so missed these way-too-late-at-night conversations.... it's been a while :hmm: why haven't I been here more often...

so how are you all tonight?

Galeongirl said:

:uhoh: errrr

:scream: I CAN EXPLAAAAAIN!!!

:shifty: you see, I was walking down the street, then suddenly, WHAM, I banged into this wall of a man.... well, he's not that tall, but sure is broad!.. and yea, then he began to speak in that Irish accent of his, and I... I... I just couldn't resist him :uhoh: I mean, we made a deal both of us could sleep with one celebrity right? then I've done mine, now it's your turn :sexywink:

How do you know i haven't already :giggle:

Irishmen dig Wild :hyper: :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm proud of being a sick pervert Galeon.....where did you think I get it from? :shifty: :drool: :combust:

:hmm: A lesson I've learned this year, when in doubt, blame it on Bono :D well, that's what the Irish press always does :rolleyes:

:angry: SO Wild, you just admitted you cheated on me before I cheated on you.. tha'ts.... that's,..... SO UNFAIR! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom