Pleban Girls' Party - Taking a drive in the dirty rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( :(

no one's here?

:madspit:

:wink:

well, i gotta get going anyway.......
Hopefully by Sunday AFTER the Nasty, driving rains with high winds :yikes: will be gone by that evening!

only then........:crazy: will there be a Bazillion new PGP threads to catch up on??!?:crack:

TTFN
BIG :hug:S

Thora!:hug:

VP! :hug:
I'm glad you're feeling better. Sleep does the body good :drool:

As do many activities one can enagage in while in bed....:shifty:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You guys have nothing to do up there than bitching about the weather until Hockey comes? :ohmy: :wink:

Hey Weldy! :hug:

Well, during that dark time we stay indoors to avoid the polar bears during mating season, and spend most of our time preparing for winter and bitching about the weather.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Weldy! :hug:

Well, during that dark time we stay indoors to avoid the polar bears during mating season, and spend most of our time preparing for winter and bitching about the weather.

I thought you guys did more than just staying away from polar bears and bitch about the winter weather....but I guess I'm insane :shrug: :wink:

There were no celebrities in it (although that's what I was reading, a thread on a message board about celebrities who are members of the cult)...and once I escaped, I called them out on this public arena, told them to leave me and Sarah alone, or I'd call the police, and the crowd was cheering me on. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
During my 10 hours of sleep, I had a dream that I was kidnapped by Scientologists. :lmao: Damn Scientologists :madwife:

I may have been reading about Scientology before I went to bed. :shifty:

:giggle:

Gotta love interesting dreams!

VintagePunk said:
There were no celebrities in it (although that's what I was reading, a thread on a message board about celebrities who are members of the cult)...and once I escaped, I called them out on this public arena, told them to leave me and Sarah alone, or I'd call the police, and the crowd was cheering me on. :lmao:

I guess they are sick of the "religion" so to speak. :lmao:

He's kidnapped Oprah too, so he can torture you!

news2005-5.jpg

VintagePunk said:
During my 10 hours of sleep, I had a dream that I was kidnapped by Scientologists. :lmao: Damn Scientologists :madwife:

I may have been reading about Scientology before I went to bed. :shifty:

:lmao:!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom