Pleban Girls' Party - Taking a drive in the dirty rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:

:hmm: A lesson I've learned this year, when in doubt, blame it on Bono :D well, that's what the Irish press always does :rolleyes:

Nope...it's not Bono :sexywink: And besides...I will never blame him for the adorable things he does...unless he does something so horrible that I won't ever forgive him again...but that won't happened for a looooooooooooonnnngggg while :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Nope...it's not Bono :sexywink: And besides...I will never blame him for the adorable things he does...unless he does something so horrible that I won't ever forgive him again...but that won't happened for a looooooooooooonnnngggg while :wink:

:shifty: He already did that....

He spoke the unspeakable word.....

thisisreallyreallyfuckiak2.gif

Yea, I don't care if he says Fuck either :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

So....it's in my Adorable/:censored: :combust: :drool: section :wink:

I meant him leaving the band now or him stealing money....that's unforgivable! :no:

:lol: why steal money when you already have plenty?

Im typing very slow now, cat is sorta hanging in my lap and if I take my hand off her belly shell fall on the ground....

Babydoll said:

Why not? It means for an hour more :D

yea but it'll mean that it's even darker in the morning, wich means, I'll get busted by the cops for not having a rear light on my bike :banghead:
I can't help it that the arseholes at school keep snapping those wires!

:wink: hi btw, cat is off lap finally, so I can talk!

btw Wild, he was pretty soft too,.... and furry! :drool:

U2isthebest said:

What have I missed?:ohmy: What is this hard red object? I'd read through everything I missed, but I don't trust my Internet service today:madspit:

:shifty: this is what wild meant
Galeongirl said:
:uhoh: errrr

:scream: I CAN EXPLAAAAAIN!!!

:shifty: you see, I was walking down the street, then suddenly, WHAM, I banged into this wall of a man.... well, he's not that tall, but sure is broad!.. and yea, then he began to speak in that Irish accent of his, and I... I... I just couldn't resist him :uhoh: I mean, we made a deal both of us could sleep with one celebrity right? then I've done mine, now it's your turn :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom