Pleban Girls Party - Sweet Sixteen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
And, Skydome (where they play) is right next to the CN Tower, which Wild told me she wanted to see/go up.

Sarah will be going up that with you two. I'll wait at the bottom. :yikes: :yikes:

Hey, I've eaten at the Hard Rock Cafe at the Skydome :rockon: (I didn't go up the tower either... I don't like knowing that the architect had to build it to allow it to sway slightly :yikes: because of the width vs height and all that

Girls! :hug: :heart:

DG, tie a rope around your waist Jethro-style! oh, you may be too young to know who Jethro is...

VP, good news from an ATM...i don't know that I've *ever* had that experience. Does this mean Chicago is on??? :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

The Jays have sucked big time for years now, after being great in the early 90's, so no. :lol: Although the Yankees would make it somewhat more in demand...but there should still be tons of seats.

The Jays probably haven't sold out in a decade. :madspit:

thatd be good news for us really though :lol:

Ruff :hug:

can i just say that this emoticon/smilie :yikes: may well be my favorite??? i love how the eyes are bugging out and little specks of sweat are flying off the face. charming.

ruffian said:
Girls! :hug: :heart:

DG, tie a rope around your waist Jethro-style! oh, you may be too young to know who Jethro is...

VP, good news from an ATM...i don't know that I've *ever* had that experience. Does this mean Chicago is on??? :hyper:

*squeals* YES!!!!!!!

I still need to keep expenses down though...need reasonably priced accomodations, and maybe a roomie or two to split with??

Jem, only 8 weeks till I meet you! As for the rest of you, get yer' arses to Dublin next summer.

Pleba girls party!!!!! :dance: :dance:

Sad_Girl said:

Hey, I've eaten at the Hard Rock Cafe at the Skydome :rockon: (I didn't go up the tower either... I don't like knowing that the architect had to build it to allow it to sway slightly :yikes: because of the width vs height and all that

ive been in the hard rock london :rockon:

DG baggys capris, well done :rockon:

VintagePunk said:

*squeals* YES!!!!!!!

I still need to keep expenses down though...need reasonably priced accomodations, and maybe a roomie or two to split with??

agggggggggggggggh!
:dance:
:dance:

:hyper:

ruffian said:
Jem, only 8 weeks till I meet you! As for the rest of you, get yer' arses to Dublin next summer.

Pleba girls party!!!!! :dance: :dance:

i know in 8 weeks we'll be in TO, was talkin about that with wild earlier :drool: cant wait to meet ya from what wild told me about meeting you you sounds really nice and a really good laugh :hug:

:yes: girls come to dublin :drool:

my god could tou imagine it if we all actually made it to teh same place :evil:

:lmao:

bonoishot said:

i know in 8 weeks we'll be in TO, was talkin about that with wild earlier :drool: cant wait to meet ya from what wild told me about meeting you you sounds really nice and a really good laugh :hug:

:yes: girls come to dublin :drool:

my god could tou imagine it if we all actually made it to teh same place :evil:

it would be INSANE, all of us in Dublin...'specially if the boys are in town :evil:

TO will be great!!!!!! :hyper:

:lol: SG, they'd be hiding their children! :laugh:

Yes VP, I'm here for a bit...

Hey BG! :wave: How are ya?

ruffian said:
:lol: SG, they'd be hiding their children! :laugh:

Yes VP, I'm here for a bit...

Hey BG! :wave: How are ya?

I have the image of Ali and Kids dragging Bono out of Dublin by his ear while he smiles and waves excitedly at all of us :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I have the image of Ali and Kids dragging Bono out of Dublin by his ear while he smiles and waves excitedly at all of us :lmao:

when i was there for the last Croke show Alli and I went to Windmill Lane to see the graffitti wall, and I'm such a dork--it was awesome. We got some frisky construction workers to take our picture there. They were happy, happy boys :wink:

Back
Top Bottom