Pleban Girls Party - Sweet Sixteen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

She can't have him, though! :no: He belongs to Me and Drea :wink:

:giggle: Mucca is a threat SG!

Aww, do like Adam :cute:

Reading fanfic before (YDW has such a talent :yes:, SBWIMD is the only story I've ever read.....must read SG's!) I actually got gossepimples when Adam wiped Mia's tears away :cute:

Sorry, that was irrelevant :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:
There's going to PLEBA invasions...er I mean meetups in Toronto and now Chicago? God help those cities. :uhoh:

DG - I just had a thought - Have you ever seen the TV show 'Amazing Race'?

:hug: Hi Jemma!

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Not the reason for the abandonment, but I found out just a bit ago that I can go. *happy dance*

Yesterday...slept late, had to drive my sil to another town to work, hung out with Sarah for a bit, drove Sarah to see some friends (they went bowling and slept over at one of the girls' houses...one of their group of 5 who has been together since kindergarten is moving away in a couple of weeks)...came home, had a nap, got up, went to the store, came home and read HP till I went to bed.

Exciting day, huh? :lol:

You can come :hyper: :hyper: me an dwild are gonna have one hell of a birthday party ! wish you could all come though :sad:

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, VP, I am so excited.

Mr GG is going to have so much fun!!!
......may have to drop him off at the nudi bar to get rid of him......

Do you have a hotel yet?

Not yet...still hoping to find a reasonably-priced hotel room that I can share with someone to keep costs down.

VintagePunk said:
SG, how far are you from Port Huron??

I don't know :shrug: I guess I would have to figure out WTF Port Huron is :lol: But I'm only an hour off Lake Michigan, and I'm Guessing Port Huron is on Lake Huron, soooo... at least three hours would be my best guess.

Why?

Sad_Girl said:

I don't know :shrug: I guess I would have to figure out WTF Port Huron is :lol: But I'm only an hour off Lake Michigan, and I'm Guessing Port Huron is on Lake Huron, soooo... at least three hours would be my best guess.

Why?

I'm driving to Port Huron and taking the train from there....VERY reasonable.

You should come!!! :hyper: :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

I'm driving to Port Huron and taking the train from there....VERY reasonable.

You should come!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I sense another Pleban meeting :evil:

Jem! I'm going to blackpool on my birthday yano :D

Yeah, very mature I know, but...i dont care :wink: I'm a big kid at heart :yes:

Back
Top Bottom