Pleban Girls Party - Sweet Sixteen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoarm.bmp

back to shirtlessness...:drool:

jojo, spouse and kids are overrated :wink:

VP, bearskin rug indeed...and it's odd, over the years i've noticed sometimes he's hairy, sometimes he's not...:shrug:

i looooooooooove the injured shoulder pic. maybe i'm like marilyn manson and i have a fetish for medical accessories and apparati...

ruffian said:
oooh i'm in time for nekkid pictures!

wtf is going on in the pic w bono and edge? that's larry? and he's KISSING???

I know!!!! I'm thinking how can we make this happen again! :giggle: Larry & Edge sammwich! :drool:

Yes I'm still here. Dogs wanted out, then in, then I had to put laundry in the dryer.

SG - I've sorta kinda made plans, as in I know what time I want to catcha flight out and what time I want to catch a flight back. Other than that.. I havn't made any plans. Didn't want to pester you about anything too much. I'm quite good and making gradious plans but I need someone to look at me and cut me off when I get too far ahead. And since you haven't excatly said anything, I've jsut sat here like a good Baby Fan and kept my trap shut.

ruffian said:

VP, bearskin rug indeed...and it's odd, over the years i've noticed sometimes he's hairy, sometimes he's not...:shrug:
I know!! Drives me nuts. You know how there are threads asking what you would most like to discuss with B?? That'd be mine. Wax? Shave?

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

Those losers are probably all miserable, anyway. :madspit:

Except for the guy who retired at 38 to live on his boat in New Zealand, yeah, they probably are. (No, seriously, I really did meet someone tonight who told me he and his wife retired at ridiculously early ages to travel the world in their boat.)

Yeah, those losers aren't entertaining you guys night after night in PLEBA. And writing fanfic. And earning their masters degrees in two weeks.

VP. :hug:

Have I ever said here that AO-Hell both sucks and blows?

CeeCee said:
Yes I'm still here. Dogs wanted out, then in, then I had to put laundry in the dryer.

SG - I've sorta kinda made plans, as in I know what time I want to catcha flight out and what time I want to catch a flight back. Other than that.. I havn't made any plans. Didn't want to pester you about anything too much. I'm quite good and making gradious plans but I need someone to look at me and cut me off when I get too far ahead. And since you haven't excatly said anything, I've jsut sat here like a good Baby Fan and kept my trap shut.

:lol: ok, you can e-mail me at LWpic@yahoo.com if you want, or I'll put together what I know and email you. I can also mail you the ticket if you send me your address :flirt:

ruffian said:

Have you seen the interview where the guy asks him if he shaves his chest and lets it grow back? :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I know!! Drives me nuts. You know how there are threads asking what you would most like to discuss with B?? That'd be mine. Wax? Shave?

:laugh: but oddly, i don't see stubbly pics...there's either sparse hair or a gigantic rug...the one i just posted...practically bare!

Did SG just type "shitless" instead of "shirtless"??? :lmao:!!!!

ruffian said:
ok, not partially nude. but you know, me and my champagne fetish...

halloffame10.jpg

The only way to enjoy champagne!

:hug: Joanne they are totally overrated! Trust me I have two of the little leeches! :wink:

Ok. So I'm sitting her staring at that lovely photo Ruff posted of all that hair on B's chest. ANd my mom walks by and tells me that my obessive behavior is dangerous. And I glance at her and go right back to looking at B's chest (God, I jsut want to lick it all over... esp when he's in a nice towel and damp from a shower) and I ask her why. She says because the world jsut falls away and I'm completely into whatever I'm doing. She said it'd be okay if I were an artist or I was writing a book or soemthing, but completely useless otherwise. SO I said 'Yeah, it's a shame I don't have a creative bone in my body.' :rolleyes:

i love hearing U2 on the radio...don't know why. i always feel like the whole world gets to listen to "my band."

girls i have to go to bed. i have a huge conference call tomorrow (and on a Sunday :grumpy: ) and have to go over some notes tonight...

sleep tight, Pleba girls :hug:

jobob said:

Except for the guy who retired at 38 to live on his boat in New Zealand, yeah, they probably are. (No, seriously, I really did meet someone tonight who told me he and his wife retired at ridiculously early ages to travel the world in their boat.)

Yeah, those losers aren't entertaining you guys night after night in PLEBA. And writing fanfic. And earning their masters degrees in two weeks.

VP. :hug:

Have I ever said here that AO-Hell both sucks and blows?

Well, other than him. :wink:

CeeCee said:
Ok. So I'm sitting her staring at that lovely photo Ruff posted of all that hair on B's chest. ANd my mom walks by and tells me that my obessive behavior is dangerous. And I glance at her and go right back to looking at B's chest (God, I jsut want to lick it all over... esp when he's in a nice towel and damp from a shower) and I ask her why. She says because the world jsut falls away and I'm completely into whatever I'm doing. She said it'd be okay if I were an artist or I was writing a book or soemthing, but completely useless otherwise. SO I said 'Yeah, it's a shame I don't have a creative bone in my body.' :rolleyes:

:madspit: to your mom--meaning no disrespect, of course. VP, i have that clip i think--i can send it later if you want. it's very cute.

VintagePunk said:
Night Ruff :hug:

Chicago!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper:

k, really i'm going now...yay Chicago!!!!!! :hyper:

i'll let you know monday about ph-ph-ph-philadelphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CeeCee said:

Awww :hug:

I could say something about the creative bone in your body phrase and Bono, but I won't. :shifty: I'm too innocent. :angel:

Night Ruff! :hug:

ruffian said:

k, really i'm going now...yay Chicago!!!!!! :hyper:

i'll let you know monday about ph-ph-ph-philadelphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicago? There's a road trip to Chicago shows?
You know, Detroit is only five hours drive away from Chicago ...

jobob said:

Then how come I still want a spouse?
A kid I could live without ...

Okay, okay, I'll go back to the U2 perving.

I've both had a spouse, and not had one. I like life without a hell of a lot better.

Most couples I know live their lives tolerating each other, making their way from one dispute to the next....especially when kids are thrown into the mix.

Disclaimer: I know this is a vast generalization and not all couples are like this. but from my experience, most I know are.

Back
Top Bottom