Pleban Girls Party - Sunday night music club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: yours is just as good if not better :shrug: I saw that you said we needed it, but usually when people say that we end up arguing for an hour about who should start it :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
:lmao: yours is just as good if not better :shrug: I saw that you said we needed it, but usually when people say that we end up arguing for an hour about who should start it :lmao:

:lmao: Exactly. I thought ok to hell with it I'll go and make it...I had a feeling it would happen! :lol:

Russty that is so cute about your kids :cute:

For all your amusements I have new installments in the "drunken world of Fly": :wink:

I look like I'm telling her off! :reject: I very well could have been... :lmao:

Last edited:
:lol: That should be a sitcom. "Tonight at 8pm Fly attending yet another party. See how drunk she gets on Drunken World of Fly!" :wink:

The pictures are so cute! :cute: You do realize though that I save them to my puter for future black mail purposes....and to drool over. :drool: :combust: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
:lol: That should be a sitcom. "Tonight at 8pm Fly attending yet another party. See how drunk she gets on Drunken World of Fly!" :wink:

The pictures are so cute! :cute: You do realize though that I save them to my puter for future black mail purposes....and to drool over. :drool: :combust: :giggle:

:lol: I swear I'm not an alcoholic! :lmao: Every time we decide to take pictures though we happen to be drinking. So there. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I swear I'm not an alcoholic! :lmao: Every time we decide to take pictures though we happen to be drinking. So there. :wink:

:lmao: Just remember to always have change for the phone so you can call me from the Betty Ford Clinic when you end up there doing your graduate work. :wink:

Ok I'll make it short: 2 guys were playing with a handmade bazooka re-enacting WW2 and it shot into one of them...the piece inside of him is a very unstable explosive and was being held still by the 22 year old paramedics hand inside of him...she freaked out and pulled her hand out, and Grey stuck her hand in so it wouldn't kill all of them! :sad: (she's like one of the main interns) And there's a lot more to her but it'll be too long to type and I'll confuse you :lol: So now in the previews she is stuck in there and upset...etc. :sad: :yikes:

and now I have to go to bed :lol:
Goodnight everyone :hug: Have a good day tomorrow! :heart:

McDreamy :love:

Patrick_dempsey.jpg

LR5O3609_2.jpg

:drool:

Really going now :wave: :hug:s
Night everyone! :hug: :heart:

Last edited:
Sami do we even want to know? :lol: :eek:

Fly you know I only kid, because I love you. :hug: :wink: I wish I had friends like yours to do fun stuff with. :heart:

I was a bad pathetic girl and went to the movies alone again today. :( But I saw Brokeback Mountain again so it was worth it. :hyper: :love: For the first time in the 8 years I've lived here I actually saw a gay couple out in public. They were so incredibly sweet. We chatted for a few minutes before the movie and they were so sweet they asked me how come my wife didn't come with me to the movie. :giggle: I wanted to steal them and bring them home with me. :love:

Yep! Thats him! He grew up good didn't he?! :lmao: :drool:

SG somehow I just knew you would have thought of that. Oh man gotta love the 80s movies. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom