Pleban Girls Party - Sunday night music club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
I haven't told you girls yet - a few days ago, I got a letter from Sarah's school saying that they've found the number of absences she had in the first semester "alarming," and that they'll be watching her during the second semester. She had 18 days off in most classes. 13 of those were for U2 :shifty: and a couple were for school band activities, with probably 3 for illness.

She read the letter, found several grammatical and punctuation errors in it. She suggested that she would like to edit the letter with red pen, attach a copy of her first semester report card (all grades are in the 90's) and return the letter to the office. :lmao: :lmao:

My kid :bow:

Heh!! That is funny. :lol:

OK, I've been keeping this in for a few weeks and I can't hold it in anymore. I'd go into more detail but I'm not entirely comfortable doing so.

*deep breath*

I've been having these thoughts lately. Thoughts that scare the fuck out of me. I don't want to act on them, but they won't go away. I don't know what to do. :|

daygloeyes2, *hugs* please don't do anything rash without talking to someone. You don't have to go into detail but I've had depression for a while and if your problems are anything related to that I can understand at least a little bit. Can you talk to someone?

Em, if you need to talk, pm me ok? If you aren't comfortable doing that, it's best if you go talk to a doctor or anyone for that matter. Please don't keep things inside.

:hug:

Last edited:
DG :hug: :hug: :hug: It's all good advice, there are people you can turn to to help.

community mental health, school counselors, your family doctor,
and you have friends here to talk to. VP and I, I know, are both more than willing to listen to anything :hug:

I don't come in here often cos it goes so fast and scares me! But I am here for anyone who fancies a chat, that goes for anyone, I'm not always great at talking but I am good at listening and sometimes that's all you need. Or at least part of it.

And always try to think of good things to pull yourself out of it, at least for a little while. Put on whatever music or TV makes you happy, take your mind off it, don't let it grab you too strongly.

Hi girls how's it going? I'm about to head home soon for my tea!

Sad_Girl thanks for your extra scene from Out of Control, it was great, very hot ;) I posted a fic of my own today, argh.

:lol: I'm supposed to be on a diet - this morning I ate my rice cakes with peanut butter and honey :reject: :lol:

Glad you liked the unedited scene ;) I'll have to check out the fan fic forum later myself :)

I think that's the only way I would be able to eat rice cakes! It won't affect your diet too much, I don't think. ;)

Oooh yeah that scene was hot indeed! It's been ages since I've indulged in non-slash so it was a nice welcome return! Wouldn't it be nice to imagine that with Adam, yum!

chickadee said:
I think that's the only way I would be able to eat rice cakes! It won't affect your diet too much, I don't think. ;)

Oooh yeah that scene was hot indeed! It's been ages since I've indulged in non-slash so it was a nice welcome return! Wouldn't it be nice to imagine that with Adam, yum!

Adam gets my imagination going wild :combust:

I hope I didn't screw up my diet too much :lol: Oh well, if I did at least my tummy is happy for the first time in days :laugh:

:wave: well, I have to go try and accomplish something.
have a good day!

Last edited:
DG, if you're still around, I have to take my mom to a drs appointment in about 20 minutes. :sad:

What *would* you feel comfortable doing? As opposed to speaking with a counsellor, I mean.

Edited - gotta go, really wish I could wait till you get here. :( If you need ANYTHING, dlw@execulink.com :hug:

Last edited:
I don't know. I just don't like speaking with counselors. I haven't had good experiences with them.

I feel like I just want to punch something. :|

DG, do you work out? If you feel like punching something, maybe you can put that feeling into running or lifting weights or something...get that physical feeling out in a healthful way. Depending on what you hit, you might hurt yourself and none of us would want to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom