Pleban Girls Party - Sunday night music club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awww... happy Mommy-ing Russty :cute: :wave:
(when do you move?)

Psyche journal would put me to sleep instantly :yawn:
ETA: phone hot strangers? :hmm:

Hi MBS :wave:

I've had the last book in Stephen King's Dark Tower series sitting here for over a year. :hmm:

Part of me doesn't want to start it because I don't want the series to end. :sad: I feel like I've been reading it for decades.

Lila64 said:
maybe put on some music with headphones... Like the song you uploaded for me... and then go :shifty: DREAM

:lmao: I'm afraid I'd find that too stimulating, and it would have the opposite effect. :shifty:

Oh!! Have you ever heard Bono's hot sounds?? Specifically Bono Moans? Wow. :combust:

I gave the girls here the url a year ago, and Ruff put it on her Ipod and said she passed it up and down the GA line at the opening show. :lmao:

Was she trying to have them all pass out from the hotness in order to secure her spot? :lmao:

I think I'd heard it before, but then heard it again last night, and realized I didn't have it on the computer. Maddy didn't care for it. Give her 10 years or so :giggle:

It's TO DIE FOR!!! Sheesh, I might need a cigarette now just thinking about it, and I don't smoke. :shifty: :sexywink:

What about a hot bath or shower? Does that work for you? It might be very late there - wasn't considering that :hmm:

These are the sounds I was talking about Ruff putting on her Ipod. :shifty:

http://echosphere.net/noise/bononoises.html

I havent heard the new ones, and I think I may have to wait till tomorrow to listen :shifty: but...just wow. :combust:

The site owner asks that you download them, not listen to them on the site.

For the hottest one I know of, scroll down to the section called "ejaculations" (no idea why she called it that :angel: ) and download the one called "moans."

But I wouldn't listen to it if your hubby or Maddy are around. I recommend headphones. The first time I heard it I was all alone, and I blushed. :combust:

Despite the name, it's not dirty...just...uh...really sensual/erotic. You WILL need a cigarette after hearing it.

wahooo.gif

my heart can't take it!!! Look at all those sounds! What else do you recommend :sexywink:

and what's this about Grammy dressing rooms :hyper: Can I sneak in? I'm only an hour away from Staples Center :hyper:

I saw on ebay pairs of tickets for the Grammy's going for $2500!!! :shocked:

Lila64 said:
wahooo.gif

my heart can't take it!!! Look at all those sounds! What else do you recommend :sexywink:

They're all just... :combust: I wouldn't know what else to recommend. Bri?

Maybe you can just slowly work your way through them? :shifty:

And no, I've never, ever put "moans" on repeat and played it over and over and over again. :shh: :drool:

You should go watch the red carpet, at least!! :hyper:

I don't know - do they do a "red carpet" thang at the Grammy's? If I knew someone else to go with... I would consider it. But I would not drive an hour to downtown L.A. and hang out by myself... Dammit! :mad:

I haven't told you girls yet - a few days ago, I got a letter from Sarah's school saying that they've found the number of absences she had in the first semester "alarming," and that they'll be watching her during the second semester. She had 18 days off in most classes. 13 of those were for U2 :shifty: and a couple were for school band activities, with probably 3 for illness.

She read the letter, found several grammatical and punctuation errors in it. She suggested that she would like to edit the letter with red pen, attach a copy of her first semester report card (all grades are in the 90's) and return the letter to the office. :lmao: :lmao:

My kid :bow:

Lila64 said:
I don't know - do they do a "red carpet" thang at the Grammy's? If I knew someone else to go with... I would consider it. But I would not drive an hour to downtown L.A. and hang out by myself... Dammit! :mad:

Yes, they do have a red carpet thingy....I wish you could go, and report back to us!!

I wish I could go too VP! I don't know if anyone can just go and show up. I'd only want to see the boys... Well... maybe a few others (Bruce, Macca,...). If you hear of anyone who knows more or is going, lemme know!

And :applaud: to your daughter :wink:

ETA - Discogasm2 :up:

VintagePunk said:
I haven't told you girls yet - a few days ago, I got a letter from Sarah's school saying that they've found the number of absences she had in the first semester "alarming," and that they'll be watching her during the second semester. She had 18 days off in most classes. 13 of those were for U2 :shifty: and a couple were for school band activities, with probably 3 for illness.

She read the letter, found several grammatical and punctuation errors in it. She suggested that she would like to edit the letter with red pen, attach a copy of her first semester report card (all grades are in the 90's) and return the letter to the office. :lmao: :lmao:

My kid :bow:

:lmao::lmao:!!

Your child's become a deviant. :tsk: A skipper! Such a shame.

:tongue:

Sarah :love:

I'm trying to remember what time the red carpet stuff would even start. :huh: Maybe about an hour or so before the show, but you know how it is with award shows - seems like the minor celebrities appear earliest, with the major ones not getting there till later. And of course, there would be the issue of layout for viewing them, and what time you'd have to get there for a good spot. :hmm:

Yes, I do consider these kinds of situations with military-like precision. :reject: :nerd:

VintagePunk said:
I'm trying to remember what time the red carpet stuff would even start. :huh: Maybe about an hour or so before the show, but you know how it is with award shows - seems like the minor celebrities appear earliest, with the major ones not getting there till later. And of course, there would be the issue of layout for viewing them, and what time you'd have to get there for a good spot. :hmm:

Yes, I do consider these kinds of situations with military-like precision. :reject: :nerd:

Yes, and I believe you would need to do so in this type of situation. The show goes live to the east coast at 8:00PM EST, which is 5:00pm here. So I would probably be checking the boards to get updates before the show airs here - who could wait! If you were here, we'd be going!!!

there's 37 bids on one auction on ebay for 2 Grammy tickets + post show party - it's up to $3000, with 17 hours to go...
wow.gif

MBS said:

Your child's become a deviant. :tsk: A skipper! Such a shame.

:tongue:

Sarah :love:

Who would have thought a child of mine would become a deviant, with the shining example that I provide for her? :shifty:

I'd argue with the school till I was blue in the face - there are some experiences you just can't get sitting at a desk, and this was one she'll remember fondly for the rest of her life. :yes:

Lila, if I lived anywhere near LA, I'd be there in a heartbeat, with you!! And so would Sarah, probably, despite her being on the truant watch list. :lmao:

Lila64 said:
there's 37 bids on one auction on ebay for 2 Grammy tickets + post show party - it's up to $3000, with 17 hours to go...
wow.gif

WOW!! You said it was at Staples Center this year? That's a huge venue. I wonder what the tickets went for at face? :hmm:

I don't think these are tickets that are for sale to the general public. One auctioner said he won them on a radio station, and perhaps the others are similar or industry people selling theirs. A radio station here is supposedly giving them away, but I can't get the station in the house :madspit:

And yes, Staples Center is where U2 played when they were here, and also the home to the L.A. Lakers, L.A. Kings,... probably about 17,000-20,000, depending on setup

I'm afraid that the closest I'll get will be here on my sofa, watching on tv. :sigh:

We should have a Grammy-watch party thread. :hyper:

I think I'd better try to get some sleep, now. Night girls :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom