Pleban Girls Party - Sunday night music club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Dis, I would do it, you know. :wink:

Jules, is Hawaii a no-go for sure, or are you still thinking about it? :hug: You could sell stuff on E-bay. :shifty:

It's the flight that's the problem. It's too expensive. The hotel I can pay for when I get there.

Okay, can someone look at this page:

and tell me what they see at the bottom? There should be two buttons. One should be a submit, and I need to know what the other one is.

I'll have to edit the url in a sec...

Last edited:
sorry VP I missed it, I was over in don't expect suggest :grumpy:

I've spent a lot of the day crying because of some stupid bully rating my fan fic low :sigh:

Logically, I know it wasn't anything sincere or personal. I'm an emotional person, though. Logic doesn't always work for me :lol:

:wave: bye Jules

Sad_Girl said:

I've spent a lot of the day crying because of some stupid bully rating my fan fic low :sigh:

Logically, I know it wasn't anything sincere or personal. I'm an emotional person, though. Logic doesn't always work for me :lol:

aww SG :hug:

the people who were doing that are sick :down:

Sad_Girl said:

:shocked: Where? Who said that? :mad: :madwife:

SG, your fic is *amazing*. And I promise, I'm not just saying that because I love you. :kiss: :wink: Seriously, I know it's hard, but don't listen to those people. :hug: You're an incredible writer. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Awww! :hug: I'm not sure what's going on, I haven't seen DE,S...but I know it's happened before, and it was probably just some dumbass with nothing better to do going around clicking buttons. Hope you're feeling better now. :) :hug:

See you, Jules :hug:

I am feeling better guys thanks :hug:

and I know, I know exactly all that it was about was someone trolling, trying to entertain themselves. I just get a little oversensitive when I put something I've worked hard on out thereand have it treated like trash.

I'm almost as defensive of my writing and my wallpapers and stuff as I am of my friends :hug: You guys are great. :)

and to cheer myself up I went and bought a new sims 2 expansion pack :shh:

:D

Sad_Girl said:
I am feeling better guys thanks :hug

and I know, I know exactly all that it was about was someone trolling, trying to entertain themselves. I just get a little oversensitive when I put something I've worked hard on out thereand have it treated like trash.

I'm almost as defensive of my writing and my wallpapers and stuff as I am of my friends :hug: You guys are great. :)

and to cheer myself up I went and bought a new sims 2 expansion pack :shh

:D

Good :) :hug:

New expansion packs, you say? :shifty: :hyper:

Okay, gotta go pick up Sarah from curling, and then run a few errands, and then come home and play plumber, yet again. :sigh:

BBL :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom