Pleban Girls Party - Story time with Dick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
4.gif

It should be added that Dick's peculiar way of speaking and use of slang terms had been somewhat modified by his education and his intimacy with Henry Fosdick.:lmao:

this is so addicting!!!!:lmao: I cannot stop looking at the story...must be too much sugar today:lmao:

Put your arms round my neck," said Dick.

Dick was about to withdraw modestly, but the gentleman perceived the movement..OMG!!:lmao: what moment!!

as his glance rested on Dick's dripping garments,

eww..:barf:

thought Dick. "This is the queerest excursion I ever took

PFffffffffffft!:lmao:

said the servant to Dick; "but you needn't get up till you feel like it."

"It'll look better some time," said Dick. "There aint much to see now

Dick had never before been up there, and he, as well as Frank, was interested in the grand view spread before them.

omg..what!?:ohmy:

"What'll dad say?" ejaculated the miserable youth. "It makes me feel sick to think of it. I wish I had the feller here

WHAT!!!!!

:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
omg :lmao:!!!!

I'm laughing to hard to even attempt to come up with something witty! :laugh:

I know...I wish I could stop:lmao: but I cannot!*tears!!!

Dick was so elated that he hardly restrained himself from some demonstration which would have astonished the merchant; but he exercised self-control

Dick's great ambition to "grow up 'spectable" seemed likely to be accomplished after all.

Someone say Dick. There is a sporting goods store here called Dick's--the DJ who does the commercial on a local radio station-says I love Dicks (he says everytime he says that someone is walking by & gives him a look) :giggle:

Bono's Doll said:
Someone say Dick. There is a sporting goods store here called Dick's--the DJ who does the commercial on a local radio station-says I love Dicks (he says everytime he says that someone is walking by & gives him a look) :giggle:

we have store too:lmao:

My coworker who is a teacher also was talking to the kids about it....some kid asked him what his favorite store was.. and without thinking he answered "I love Dicks" ...:lmao: I had to leave the room:lmao: *tears

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What on earth have i walked into here?!?! :ohmy: :drool:

And my my wasn't Bri a naughty gal lastnite eh?! :lol: :sexywink:

I ended up taking longer than expected to catch up cos my attention was taken for a while after reading Fly by night&a few other stories thanks to Weldy's link! :shifty:

Dismantled said:

we have store too:lmao:

My coworker who is a teacher also was talking to the kids about it....some kid asked him what his favorite store was.. and without thinking he answered "I love Dicks" ...:lmao: I had to leave the room:lmao: *tears

OMG :lmao:

susanp6 said:

I ended up taking longer than expected to catch up cos my attention was taken for a while after reading Fly by night&a few other stories thanks to Weldy's link! :shifty:
I could read Fly by night over and over and over........:drool: :faint:
Bri was a very naughty girl last night :drool:

Back
Top Bottom