Pleban Girls Party - Story time with Dick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:hug : I'm ok BG! Had my midterm today...it went : | But at least it's done!

How are you? :heart :

im sure it wasnt as bad as you thought :hug:

i should go get an earlyish night for once girls :yawn::( :sad:

night

Wild, BG and Susan :quintclonelove::heart::hug: susan hope your dont have too bad a hangover tomoz

Fly night :hug: sorry im going but im gonna fall asleep on the keyboard if i dont go :lol:

WOO! That was a quickanswere Diane!!!!! :drool:

Yeah he is def the most gorgeeous AND sexy man evdre PHWOOOOAAARRR!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Awww nite Jem :wink: i don't hink i'm too bad really! Just a bitt out of it! WINE :drool:

OMG...I've just been having a rummage through my photobucket account and found this...

100_0175.jpg

Has anyone ever seen that before?

It's drunken BG :lmao:

Well since there isn't anyone around, i'm off to bed as i'm getting up at 8.30 tom :scream:

:wave:

SG, I'm here.

Look what I found posted to a blog ... It's Cover Boy Bono! Coming to a news stand near you tomorrow!

RollingStoneCover-Bono5B15D.jpg

Of course I'm buying it for the article. :wink:

No, really, I will.

Hey Jo and Dazz :hug:

Yeah, I saw that in the main Pleba forum Jo, it's like having a thousand sets of eyes looking out for magazine with our boys in them. :) Not that I don't always leaf through the music and entertainment magazines at the store, looking for them, just in case :shifty: But still, it's nice to know we have each others backs :wink:

SG! Dazz! :hug:

I didn't know it was already posted in the main Pleba forum. I found it in a really cool blog which is more or less devoted to Bono.

I suppose I should see if they posted the interview too ... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom