Pleban Girls Party - Story time with Dick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

10.gif
I want cheese cake smothered in a sweet brandy sauce :drool: :drool:

Oh, Bri!!!! I thought about you today!!!! Not that that's unusual or anything. You're in my mind, all of the time...

Anyway, had a nap this afternoon, and I had a dream that I was desperately trying to get to a stats class, but everything kept going wrong!! :lol: First I was trying to buy a bottle of water and I couldn't find any...then Sarah was supposed to go with me and she backed out...then I was on my way, only had 40 minutes to get there and it takes an hour, and then I realized I had nothing to write with, no calculator, and no textbook. :lmao:

You and your stats are causing me to relive stats nightmares!! :mad:

VintagePunk said:
Oh, Bri!!!! I thought about you today!!!! Not that that's unusual or anything. You're in my mind, all of the time...

:flirt: :love:

Anyway, had a nap this afternoon, and I had a dream that I was desperately trying to get to a stats class, but everything kept going wrong!! :lol: First I was trying to buy a bottle of water and I couldn't find any...then Sarah was supposed to go with me and she backed out...then I was on my way, only had 40 minutes to get there and it takes an hour, and then I realized I had nothing to write with, no calculator, and no textbook. :lmao:

You and your stats are causing me to relive stats nightmares!! :mad:

:lmao:!!

At least for you it's only a dream! :angry:

:p

~BrightestStar~ said:

:flirt: :love:

:lmao:!!

At least for you it's only a dream! :angry:

:p

I am SO screwed when it comes time to analyze my data. I'll be like "oooh, look at the pretty numbers! Numbers confuse me!" :huh:

And then in grad school, there's more. :scream: So I'm just on a temporary reprieve from stats, at the moment. :|

VintagePunk said:

I am SO screwed when it comes time to analyze my data. I'll be like "oooh, look at the pretty numbers! Numbers confuse me!" :huh:

And then in grad school, there's more. :scream: So I'm just on a temporary reprieve from stats, at the moment. :|

You poor thing :(

:hug:

In the infamous words of Homer " Someone else can do it!"
Get the garbage men to figure out your data :D

Back
Top Bottom