Pleban Girls Party - Still crazy after all these years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread was started a little less than two years ago by a few posters, and several others quickly followed, and we all became very close friends. Many of us met and travelled together on the last tour. This became our place to hang out. Over time, others joined in, got to know us, and were welcomed.

Recently, there seems to be a rash of people coming in all at once, using the thread as their personal playground, posting nonsensical stuff, making little effort to get to know those who established the thread. This has been frustrating for many of the regulars, and some are posting here less and less frequently because of it.

All that said, we realize that we don't own the thread, and that there's nothing we can do about it. Still, it's been a little frustrating at times.

There was another thread this happened to, in OOC, and the regulars eventually gave up and ceded the thread to the new people. I'd hate to see that happen here.

I'd just like to add that every chat thread around here has its own unique tone, and perhaps it would be a good idea for newcomers to observe that? Just a suggestion.

VintagePunk said:
This thread was started a little less than two years ago by a few posters, and several others quickly followed, and we all became very close friends. Many of us met and travelled together on the last tour. This became our place to hang out. Over time, others joined in, got to know us, and were welcomed.

Recently, there seems to be a rash of people coming in all at once, using the thread as their personal playground, posting nonsensical stuff, making little effort to get to know those who established the thread. This has been frustrating for many of the regulars, and some are posting here less and less frequently because of it.

All that said, we realize that we don't own the thread, and that there's nothing we can do about it. Still, it's been a little frustrating at times.

There was another thread this happened to, in OOC, and the regulars eventually gave up and ceded the thread to the new people. I'd hate to see that happen here.

Oh...I see what you mean...I do admit I tend to be on the annoying side sometimes....but at least I try to respect you, Bri and the rest of the girls/guys who started this thread as a whole.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Oh...I see what you mean...I do admit I tend to be on the annoying side sometimes....but at least I try to respect you, Bri and the rest of the girls/guys who started this thread as a whole.

You've been with us since the early days, Weldy. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom