Pleban Girls Party - Stay and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good... Y'know, it's a good thing the 'rents are paying the phone bill, otherwise I'd've loaded at least another 5 tones onto the phone ;)

Then again, I may still do that at some point :wink: (I mean, c'mon, they have LEMON and ACROBAT!)

Drea said:
Pretty good... Y'know, it's a good thing the 'rents are paying the phone bill, otherwise I'd've loaded at least another 5 tones onto the phone ;)

Then again, I may still do that at some point :wink: (I mean, c'mon, they have LEMON and ACROBAT!)

I can't say I blame you that is pretty cool :yes:

homesweethome.jpg

isshe.jpg

engaged.jpg

ThoraSEB said:

Drea - are all these ringtones with Bell?! I need to find them! :hyper: :lol:

:yes: :hyper: They're with Bell :D They weren't listed on the website, but when I went to "Download Ringers" through my phone they were listed *g*

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
SG...Why didn't you wait until the 500 post in the last thread? Sorry :reject:

because it was a running joke between Bri and I - and when you say sorry like that it makes me think you aren't joking, and therefore are being mean spirited about it

I'm all right Thora, thanks :)

Trying to do twenty things at once, but doing all right :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

because it was a running joke between Bri and I - and when you say sorry like that it makes me think you aren't joking, and therefore are being mean spirited about it

I thought you were being serious the last time and I thought you would yell and scream at me for telling you what I told you....that's why I said that I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be mean...I just thought you were being serious about the whole "We have to reach 500 post before we create the new thread"

nope that was just Bri and I playing - I thought it was pretty clear :shrug:

and I don't yell :uhoh: do I? I do go into rather deep dicussions and explanations sometimes...

Sad_Girl said:
nope that was just Bri and I playing - I thought it was pretty clear :shrug:

and I don't yell :uhoh: do I? I do go into rather deep dicussions and explanations sometimes...

Maybe I missed it :shrug:

I don't understand most jokes (The go right over my head) and sometimes I miss the (sometimes) subtle and obvious warnings that comes with the joking.

yeah they're all posted :slant: it's jusr a gigantic pain in the ass :lol:

I'll find them I'm sure. :sigh: just not as easily as I thought I would

How are you anyway? :lol: :hug: have you been by my blog recently? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom