Pleban Girls Party - Stay and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm:

Maybe we should invest in a few of these?

co2.gif

I basically lost story ideas I was playing around with for a future story (which I may or may not write again; I'm not sure). My bad for not backing up my stuff to a CD, thumb drive or external hard drive.

And the next time my laptop dies, I swear I'm buying an Apple computer.

jobob said:
I basically lost story ideas I was playing around with for a future story (which I may or may not write again; I'm not sure). My bad for not backing up my stuff to a CD, thumb drive or external hard drive.

And the next time my laptop dies, I swear I'm buying an Apple computer.

That really sucks. :(
I'm bad about backing things up, even after my little incident in the summer. I've got so much on my computer..the thought of losing some of it :yikes:

*knocks on thread*

anybody home??

:sad: I want U2 ringtones too, sofar I only have Saints... but you have to buy them here, cuz my phone has only infrared, and no bluetooth.... :scream: I wanted the Acrobat solo as ringtone... and now I want WITS, but they don't have it available for my phone yet ><

:flirt: very good now you're here Bri... and how's you on this lovely day? :sexywink:

:sigh: oh who am I kidding... Im trying to make latin homework.... ><

:lmao: I'm teh master of making sentences up! but yea.. :uhoh: I need to be able to make my exam with a decent grade (haven't got one decent grade in 2 years or so :lol: ) so yea... I'm trying! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom