Pleban Girls Party - Stay and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe these words will prove in adequate but.....that sucks. :sad:

If you need a hand trying to refind them and stuff...I've got two. :flirt:

I'm pretty good. Thinking of doing my paper on some trilogy of Bollywood movies that no library, movie rental store, or store seems to carry.
:angry:

And why no, I haven't. Perhaps I will have to go take a peek...:shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

that's because they're Bollywood movies :lol: :wink:
:lol:

Stupid east thought course, how dare it suggest bollywood movies.

Even if one of them is up for an oscar. :angry:

Oh! Wait! HMV might carry them! Woohoo!!!
:happy:

Not to take the lazy mans route...but watching films versus reading thick books (amongst all the other reading I have to do for my classes?)
Film all the way baby. :D

omg, SG, the comment!!! :lmao:!!!

I was so not thinking anything like that!

:shifty:

Just cause it mentions being on the Fly does not mean that I immediately started thinking about tight leather pants and fly shades and unruly hair with mischevious eyes...

:drool:

and

oh

what? What was I saying?

You seriously crack me up! :love:

And am I really that predictable? :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Not to take the lazy mans route...but watching films versus reading thick books (amongst all the other reading I have to do for my classes?)
Film all the way baby. :D

I can't say as I blame you there - and you know how much I love books :wink:

and I take it back - I'm still missing one story :madspit:

Drea said:

Yes please :drool:

:p

AdamOSBWE517.jpg

You stepped outside of the party into the night air to get away from the noise and heat of the crowd. The music is still clear, only slightly muffled. It’s darker out there than you expected, and it takes a moment for your eyes to adjust.

“Are you following me?.” His voice takes you by surprise and you turn to your left to see him standing there, leaning against the wall casually. You know he’s only teasing by the way his lips draw downward in his unique and charming smile. You’ve been exchanging glances with him all night, but the crowd kept you apart, until now. He gestures with one big hand for you to come closer, and your legs are moving you toward him before you even have time to think about it.

“I was hoping to get a chance to be alone with you.” He leans in close and whispers, his smooth, sexy accent sounding even sexier in your ear. You haven’t even had time to recover from the chills his voice sent through you when a whole new wave is triggered by the sensation of his lips against the oh-so-sensitive skin just below your ear.

He wraps an arm around your waist to pull your body tight against his own, his hand running down the length of your back and then further yet, all the way down to the back of your thigh, lifting it up and wrapping it around his slender hip.

A whimper escapes your throat as his hot, wet mouth slides down over the skin of your neck, nipping slightly with his teeth and then soothing with his velvet tongue. He moves up to kiss your mouth, pausing before he does to smile at you knowingly. In his eyes you see the promises of an ecstasy you’ve never felt before. He knows what he makes you feel, and he loves it.

His lips meet yours in a fierce, hard, demanding kiss which takes your breath away completely and he guides you to move so that your back is against the wall. Almost effortlessly he catches your other leg and lifts you, your back against the wall and both legs now wrapped around his waist. He presses against you, holding you there, your bodies moving in time to the music…

BonoCCEra6s7a9.jpg

(I don't have a lot of Bono pics on my PB account at the moment - still sorting them)

Your thoughts are a million miles away as you make your way down the hall and around the corner, when you’re jolted back to reality as you crash into him, knocking him back a step and nearly falling flat yourself. He immediately wraps a thick arm around your waist and you’re pulled forward, slamming against him again. The length of your body pressed against his solid, warm, male body. As you find your balance, you look up into his beautiful blue eyes and he smiles down at you. A cocky grin, really, more than anything. He reaches up with one hand and brushes the hair from your face, his rough fingers brushing the sensitive skin of your cheek and sending a chill through you.

“Eager, are you?” He asks in his lilting Irish tone, his fingers sweeping down from your cheek to trace the line of your lower lip, making it tremble. Before you can respond to your instinctual desire to run your tongue over it, to soothe the tickle, his lips are there. His soft, firm lips gently sucking on your lower lip, his tongue tracing the same line his finger had. A moan escapes your throat without warning, your body flushing with heat. Your eyes flutter shut and you melt against his body, your knees weak. He chuckles against your mouth, one hand sliding up into your hair, the other slipping under the hem of your shirt to caress the bare skin of your back. You wrap a hand around the back of his neck and run your fingernails through his soft hair, loving the way it feels. Your other hand slides up his half exposed chest, slipping under the leather vest and brushing against his firm chest, feel his heart beating against your palm as he completes the kiss, his mouth meeting yours firmly. His tongue slides slowly and languishingly between your lips at such a teasing pace it sets your whole body to trembling. You instinctively tighten your grasp, your fingernails biting into his skin slightly. He growls against your mouth, delving deep and hard, taking away any ability you had left to breathe or think. His grip tightens and his hand slips down, dipping just below the waistline teasingly, his other hand working on the top buttons of your shirt. The rush of cool air against newly exposed flesh shocks you back to your senses.

“We’re in the hallway…” you gasp, pulling hesitantly from his kiss, his hot, wet mouth sliding down the side of your throat tantalizingly, his hand slipping into the opening he just created to graze against you in a way that makes you want to forget where you are. Want to forget everything.

“Let’s go into my room then.” He suggests, and you know this is the pint of no return. He pulls back to look into your eyes, his full of desire. You smile and lean up kissing the dimple in his chin and the scar there, kissing his lips softly and whispering against them…

LMJOSBWEra2s7.jpg

What is it, you wonder, about the quiet, brooding type? They keep you guessing, wondering. He certainly does, anyway. Now here you are, alone, finally. Only, there aren’t any words in your head. None of the millions of questions you’ve always thought you would ask him, if you only had the chance.

The only thing in your mind right now is how good he looks. How good he smells. How good he would feel, if you could touch him. Standing there, looking like that, you want to protect him from whatever is making him so sad. You step in close, close enough that when he breathes, the soft fabric of his T-shirt brushes against your dress. You duck your head into his line of view and look into those stormy blue eyes. Stormy blue eyes with long eyelashes, eyes that are so intense it takes your breath away.

“So serious.” You say playfully, smiling softly at him, and the corner of his mouth twitches slightly in response. You reach a hand up to stroke his cheek. The skin is surprisingly soft, one of the things which gives him such a baby faces appearance. He turns his face into your palm and kisses it, sending a shot of electricity down your arm, and when it hits your shoulder the electricity spreads out through your whole body, getting stronger rather than dissipating.

You lean in, raise yourself up on tip toes, your chest pressed firmly against his now. He looks down at you, those moody eyes searching your own. You can feel his breath, hot on your skin. You swallow nervously, and try to control your breathing. The moment is too intense to be controlled, though, and he can feel you trembling. Finally you gather the courage to move that tiny bit further and brush your lips against his. He lets out a long, slow breath and leans into your kiss like sinking into a hot bath. One of your hands slides up into his hair, caressing the skin on the back of his neck. Your other hand slides around his waist and up the back of his shirt, to stroke his well muscled back.

He moans against your mouth and finally those incredibly strong hands come out of his pockets to wrap around you. One hand rests against the small of your back and sends heat like liquid fire spreading out from it in every direction. The other brushes your hair aside for his gentle mouth to slip down the side of your throat. You gasp and hang on tight to him as he guides you backwards. Down, down, down until you’re lying in the soft grass looking up at the night sky as those hands become bolder, seeking out the places left concealed from all but those closest to you.

“Make me forget.” He asks you, a soft whisper in your ear. His voice is pleading, needful. You shiver at the power of such a request, but you’re eager to comply. You slide the T-shirt off his back, up over his shoulders and head as he rolls over to the side. Now his back is on the grass while you slide up the length of him, lips and tongue caressing the midline of his belly and chest, your hands warming the skin your mouth misses. You straddle his hips, rocking back and forth gently and looking down at him now, watching the sadness leave his pretty eyes. His hands are on your hips as you slip the buttons from their holes and your dress slides down your shoulders to pool around your hips. With each movement you can see the sadness being swept away, replaced by desire, and it drives you on…

and lastly I wrote this one for this picture:
vedgeos65.jpg

but it fits this one pretty well too :wink:
AdamOSCEra6WM.jpg

You’ve been waiting for hours now, or at least it feels like it. Your watch says it’s been one hour and thirty five minutes, to be exact. Nearly hours, plural. You’re two steps beyond impatient at this point, and considering leaving without him. You rise from your seat on the overstuffed leather couch and begin to pace the floor. Again. You’ve long since passed the time of your reservations. You haven’t even bothered to turn the lights on, you’re so irritated. The thick carpet on the floor is soft beneath your stockinged feet as you stop at the floor-to-ceiling windows to gaze out over the nighttime city.

The scene is oddly beautiful, for all the concrete and cars, all the trash and pollution you know is out there. The lights of the cars and the building have a fairy-tale quality about them. You’re lost in your musings when he slips in, and you don’t hear the door open and close. You don’t hear his footfalls in the entryway, or the sound of him discarding his keys on the table. You actually sense his presence when he stops in the archway to peer into the darkened room.

“I’m late.” He says, the very timbre of his sweet voice eating away your resolve to stay angry at him for standing you up.

“Yep.” You reply shortly. You want him to know how you feel. He needs to know, you tell yourself, resisting the urge to forget any irritation and run to him now. Just because you like the way it feels when he wraps those incredibly strong arms around you doesn’t mean he can come and go as he pleases without so much as a phone call.

“I’m sorry.” He tells you, his voice tinged with amusement at your irritation. You turn to glance at him over your shoulder and wish you hadn’t. Damn he looks good, standing there with his guitar balanced on his shoulder that way. Casual and yet somehow, a little cocky as well. You do your best to avoid looking at the flexed muscles in his forearm but can’t quiet resist peeking a little.

He smirks at you knowingly, and you scowl at him, turning back to the window so he doesn’t see the smile which tugs at the corners of your mouth. Damn him, why does he always have to be so cool, calm and in control. He knows you too well, and knows you don’t want to stay mad. Knows you can’t help but forgive him.

He gently sets the guitar on the floor, leaning it up against the wall and he pads softly into the room, stopping directly behind you. He reaches up with both hands and rubs your upper arms and shoulders, but after a moment you shrug away from his touch.

“I lost track of time.” He explains, stepping up close behind you again, this time wrapping one arm firmly around your waist and drawing you up against the length of him. You draw in a quick gasp of surprise and hold your breath, not wanting him to know how good it feels.

“I hate it when your angry.” He whispers in your ear, his whiskers tickling you he’s so close. You fight off a shiver, somehow. “I want to make it up to you.” He offers as he leans down further and kisses the spot where your neck and shoulder meet. This time you can’t stop the shudder which ripples through your entire body. He smiles against your skin as he kisses your neck again, sucking gently now. His free hand slips around you waist and splays out over you belly possessively. Warmth radiates from his hand and shoots out through your body.

“There must be something I can do…” He continues between kisses, switching to the other side of your neck now, his hand travelling up and down on your belly, a bit further each time, teasing by always stopping short of touching you in the places you really want him to touch. You can’t help but moan and arch your back, resting your head on his shoulder as your will crumbles. This is much nicer than any dinner in some pretentious restaurant anyway.

Finally, his cheek brushes against yours and you turn your face toward him, his firm lips finding yours and kissing you hungrily. Suddenly, he sweeps you up into his arms, his mouth never leaving yours, and turns to carry you toward the bedroom. You break the kiss reluctantly at gaze into his green eyes.

“It’s going to take a lot to make me forgive you.” You tease, and he knows as well as you do that you’ve already forgiven him.

“I’ve got all night.” He tells you with a smile.

and that's all folks :laugh: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom