Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D And keeping with the Pop theme.. :D

<-- doesn't stare at the sun for long, because otherwise she'll become a nice cooked red lobster :lol:

Mmmm... lobster. :lol:

I was outside baking for a few hours, but it was way too hot out at the lake, so we decided to call it a day. It was very nice though! :)

Well, since it's soooo quiet here I'm going to take off now. I'm going to see The Devil Wears Prada in about an hour or so.

See you all later! :hug:

I'm good. :) Just got home from the beach, we stayed there for dinner. :love:

How are you?? :hug: I feel like I've missed so much lately, I haven't had time to ever catch up on the threads!

:kiss:

VintagePunk said:

We weren't gonna go to the fireworks, till I heard them start, and I remembered how much I love them. :love: I could see them just over the tops of the trees from my porch, so we hopped into the car and drove to a clear area about 2 or 3 blocks away, and had an awesome view! Sooo pretty! :happy:

This year we sat up a bit closer than we normally do, and it was so amazing. We had a really good view, and when they really go going they were going off right above us..in a really cool..not scary way. lol Sooo pretty :love:

Are you sure he's not a cat, with multiple lives? :lol:

:lol:! I've thought the same thing.
But hey, I won't omplain if it keeps him around :heart:

Sami!! :hug:
Tjings have been quiet, lately. I blame the computers, it's a conspiracy.:uhoh: They're trying to take us out....Sg's, mine..I'm sure there are others...

My computer seems to do this thing on a monthly basis (PMS? :wink: ) where IE windows just close at random, and when I try to open new ones, they close, too. :mad: I run Norton Utilities, my spyware app, but nothing seems to work till I shut it down.

It occurred to me today that every time the problems start, I have a windows update ready to install. Now I'm wondering if that's causing the problem. :madwife:

:hyper: *jumps up & * :wave: :wave:

PLEBA People in da House!

HIIIIIIII ~~ VP! Bri! Drea! & sami! {an anyone just arriving}

i miss you! :hug:

partly6- that 42nd st cafe closed NO 4hr for $5 pass anymore
:madspit: Partty- I need to get a new Library card! and partly been working late at INdependant study for Computer art so even if I HAFD the Library card I'd get home after it closed :( .

Last edited:
I never download Windows updates... mind you, there aren't many of those for this system anymore, since this puter runs Win98 :wink: But occasionally it tries to update and I always stop it before it gets going *g*

Hi Dazzled! :hug:

Bri, it could be an IE problem, but I've used it on this computer for over two years without a problem. I think computers just get too clogged with crap, and need the OS reinstalled from time to time...I'm praying that I can get through until my thesis is done, or till I can get an external hard drive to back up my stuff.

My pretty, pretty U2 songs and pictures *sniff* :sad:

Drea said:
I never download Windows updates... mind you, there aren't many of those for this system anymore, since this puter runs Win98 :wink: But occasionally it tries to update and I always stop it before it gets going *g*

If you're using an illegal copy of an OS, downloading the security update can be deadly to your computer. :yikes: Not that I know from experience, or anything. :whistle: :angel: With a legal copy though, they come up with all kinds of security measures, so I woudn't feel safe not accepting them...I just don't bother downloading and installing till I'm going to reboot.

Back
Top Bottom