Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

:wink:

PS: I just took this for you ;)
Picture23.jpg

'*stares at pretty eyes*

:drool:

:shifty:

did somebody mention elevation?

bonolyingontheground1yo.jpg

:whistle:

what's SG's wallpaper btw?

VintagePunk said:

We had some wild times around here, last summer. :combust:

We're practically sedate in comparison, now. :sad:

:lol:

I wish I had been paying more attention to the forums then. I didn't really start participating around here until September, even though I joined last June. :sad:

I want to have wild times!! :hyper: :combust:

I know that after I say this, Wild is totally gonna quote my post, but I don't care. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Hey Mucca! :hug: I'm doing pretty good, how about you?

I'm good. Very glad that it's not toasting hot. Yesterday night was the first night that I didn't need to sleep with the fan on. :D

VintagePunk said:
Mucca!! :hug:

Mucca's nose-blowing ways :combust:

Anybody have allergies???
My services are available 24/7/365 :wink:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

We were bad, bad girls back then. :shame:

:combust: :drool:

We should have a wild (Wild :flirt: ) night just for Thora :hyper:

Ooooh - can we?! :hyper: :hyper:

Mucca - it's definitely cooler today! I am cry. I LOVE the heat! :drool: But I guess it's fine to have a cooler day every now and then.

ThoraSEB said:

Ooooh - can we?! :hyper: :hyper:

Mucca - it's definitely cooler today! I am cry. I LOVE the heat! :drool: But I guess it's fine to have a cooler day every now and then.

:yes:

I went to the beach a few days ago and of all the places that normal people burn I end up getting burnt on my left foot. :lol:

Mucca said:

:yes:

I went to the beach a few days ago and of all the places that normal people burn I end up getting burnt on my left foot. :lol:

Awww. :lol: I got a little burn yesterday as well. I was out at a lake in Abbotsford on a picnic. :love: It's just on my shoulders and it's pretty tiny, so it's not a big deal.

ThoraSEB said:

Awww. :lol: I got a little burn yesterday as well. I was out at a lake in Abbotsford on a picnic. :love: It's just on my shoulders and it's pretty tiny, so it's not a big deal.

Ooooh very nice!! :D
That's good that it was only a tiny burn. :)

GG!!!!! :hug:
It's been ages!!!!

*pounces on GG*

Back
Top Bottom