Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:

I gotta go for the skirt :giggle:
Francais :D

Pareo???

I have plenty of those :drool:

and Jobob, we have met once before in a PGP :wink: I can't remember when or where... but we did :lol:

GG's confused? where? why? who? what? huh?

Galeongirl said:

and Jobob, we have met once before in a PGP :wink: I can't remember when or where... but we did :lol:

GG's confused? where? why? who? what? huh?

Galeongirl, I apologize if we have met before and I forgot it. I'm one of those older Plebans. I forget stuff and get confused sometimes.

:confused: :giggle:

jobob said:

Galeongirl, I apologize if we have met before and I forgot it. I'm one of those older Plebans. I forget stuff and get confused sometimes.

:confused: :giggle:

lol I'm not old, and still I forget even what I ate the other day... :wink: I'm a real mess in my head :lol:

I don't mind that... well,.. .nice to meet you again then :)

greeneyedgirl said:

my new one is black and white handkerchief pattern, but it might be too long.

:flirt: I'll just hike it up a bit more.........

:sexywink: oh la laaaaaaaaaa

well, one of them is pleban blue with darker blue in flowery pattern, the other one is in zebra stripes ^^

greeneyedgirl said:
Um...ok....uhhhh......the instructions on how to remove the tab opening on the top of my can of soup is under the tab :huh:

ok, like thats gonna stop me :lol:

Don't you just pull up on the tab and pull the lid off? :scratch:

'Cause that's how I always open my pull-top cans of soup. :wink:

Now I suddenly want to go out and have Greek lemon rice soup for lunch ....

:drool:

The side of my mouth has been a bit sore since I had a filling replaced on Saturday morning (sorry if that's TMI). If this keeps up into tomorrow, I'm calling my dentist's office. :(

:yes:

*imagines someone turning the can around trying to see under the tab for the directions that seem very obvious to most people but for some reason or another the manufacturers felt compelled to label the can in such a way as to make them look stupid*

:)

greeneyedgirl said:
:lol: I read that as lemon 'ice' soup

It's one of my favorite soups ... :drool:

Every Greek restaurant and little family restaurant around here serves it. It's made with eggs, rice, and lemon and has this nice lemony taste ....

:drool: again as my stomach rumbles.

:giggle:

hi, Thora! :hug:

Thanks for the Fourth of July wishes! I went to a patriotic concert and fireworks display last night and am planning to go see fireworks again tonight (hence my location).

Did you see my PM? Did you have a happy Canada Day?

Hi Jo! :hug: Yes, I got your PM. :D

Canada Day was fun - I went to a community party with some friends and saw some concerts and stuff. A bit crazy, but a good time.

I'm a dual citizen of Canada & the States, and I wish I could go down to Seattle for the fireworks. I always love the ones they do there every year - I've spent several 4th of July's there. If I didn't have to work a lot of overtime this week, I probably would have gone. Ah well. :D I'll just settle for watching them on TV. :lol:

Hi there! :D Do you not have a lot of holidays in Holland?

We tend to have a long weekend once a month for most months out of the year, which is very nice. But it makes going back to work the next day so much harder! :lol:

well we have spring break.. christmas... summer... and uhm... that's about it...
oh wait, yes we have some christian days off.. but no fireworks and celebrations :sad:

I really hope I can go to america for college... :drool: thanksgiving, 4th of july... oh teh parties!

That would be cool! Americans sure know how to put on some good parties! Thanksgiving and 4th of July are by far the best as far as fireworks, etc. are concerned!!

I used to live in the USA, and always loved those holidays so much. :love: I live 5 minutes away from the border to the USA, so I visit my family and friends in Seattle as often as I can, since it's only a 2 hour drive away.

ThoraSEB said:
That would be cool! Americans sure know how to put on some good parties! Thanksgiving and 4th of July are by far the best as far as fireworks, etc. are concerned!!

I used to live in the USA, and always loved those holidays so much. :love: I live 5 minutes away from the border to the USA, so I visit my family and friends in Seattle as often as I can, since it's only a 2 hour drive away.

oh why did you move then? job?
If I'm going in the USA, I sadly won't be able to visit canada I think.. visa stuff... but then Kafrun and her sexy doggy hafta come to me :wink: :lol:

:lol:

I moved to the States for a few years because I needed to get out of a bad situation I was in. Just personal crap going on, and I needed to get away for a period of time. Since I'm a citizen, it was pretty easy to find work there.

Back
Top Bottom