Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Germany are playing Italy.

this may amaze you but i dislike germany more that argentina this cup...at least arg. played nice football, unlike germnay who have only gotten this far due to luck & refereeing :mad:

sure Jax, get Germany out :drool:

Okay, last night I told Sarah we had to eat healthier and exercise. I don't know what came over me. Temporary insanity? :|

Anyway, she's calling me on it now, and she's making me go for a walk. :angry:

Bbl :hug: :kiss:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*salutes*

I'll do my best chief.

I'm working my way up...TnT, Cote D'Ivoire, Holland, England...

Why not take out Germany?

TnT were always going out.:wink: Ivory Coast were damn unlucky, Holland were disgraceful against Portugal (so were Portugal) and England..:sad:..well they fought hard, and you'll be pleased to hear i think the man of the match was Owen Hargreaves, Canadian born.:wink:

I got my wish with France vs Brazil though :drool:

the rockin edge said:

TnT were always going out.:wink: Ivory Coast were damn unlucky, Holland were disgraceful against Portugal (so were Portugal) and England..:sad:..well they fought hard, and you'll be pleased to hear i think the man of the match was Owen Hargreaves, Canadian born.:wink:

Hargreaves definitely was. :yes: What the hell was actually wrong with Becks? And why did the coach only have one forward in? :huh: And what the hell is up with Rooney? :yikes: :love:

And France vs Brazil :drool:

the rockin edge said:

TnT were always going out.:wink:

:shame: Don't go messin with my boys. :angry:

England only beat them by the skin of their teeth.
:tongue:

And I'll have you know one of the TnT stars is england born and raised :tongue:

Ivory Coast were damn unlucky, Holland were disgraceful against Portugal (so were Portugal) and England..:sad:..well they fought hard, and you'll be pleased to hear i think the man of the match was Owen Hargreaves, Canadian born.:wink:

Holland was disgraceful :sad:
And my dad was so disapointed.

So what happened to Beckham? Something about his foot?

I was fascinated how Rooney got booted for pushing..yet like 5 minutes later some guy practically took another out and the ref just waved them on....

sami0201 said:
Hi Sarah! :hug: How are you?

How did that party go the other night? :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Sarah! :hug:

Yes, do tell. Any cute boys? ;)

I'm good thanks :hug: How are you? :heart:

The party went super well. It was supposed to be from 5-8 (to just try it out and everything) but everyone ended up staying until 10. A few people wanted to know what my parents would say if they asked to stay over :)lmao: ). Everyone wants me to do a party like that again. My friend reported to her mom that I was a "guy magnet" and then her mom told my mom, who told my brother, who now teases me about it :lol:

sami0201 said:

Hargreaves definitely was. :yes: What the hell was actually wrong with Becks? And why did the coach only have one forward in? :huh: And what the hell is up with Rooney? :yikes: :love:

And France vs Brazil :drool:

Beckham had a foot injury i guess :shrug:

1 forward because Owen was injured and he didn't want to start Crouch. as for why he didnt, i dunno.

and Rooney didnt get sent off for a push, he got sent off for stamping on the portugal player...although from what i saw, and what he said afterwords, it was unintentional. sure didn't look malicious, and he doesnt play like that really anyway.

i thought the ref was very good except for that one decision...

the thing that annoys me the most is that england played their best football of the world cup when we were down to 10 men, if they played like that with 11 you would have seen a totally different side :banghead:

Oooh, my friends and I are going to do a time capsule and open it up at the end of senior year. :heart: We already have two pages worth of predictions :lol:

the rockin edge said:

Beckham had a foot injury i guess :shrug:

1 forward because Owen was injured and he didn't want to start Crouch. as for why he didnt, i dunno.

and Rooney didnt get sent off for a push, he got sent off for stamping on the portugal player...although from what i saw, and what he said afterwords, it was unintentional. sure didn't look malicious, and he doesnt play like that really anyway.

i thought the ref was very good except for that one decision...

the thing that annoys me the most is that england played their best football of the world cup when we were down to 10 men, if they played like that with 11 you would have seen a totally different side :banghead:

Yeah, I thought the stamp looked unintentional too...but either way, OUCH! :lol: I think sometimes a temper is good though, it's like he's very determined and it makes him want to play well. Or something. Like he's very driven. :shrug:

I know what you mean...

Sami :hug: I am doing pretty good.

Bri :hug: I ordered her bedding :hyper: and nesting has set in so I have become a cleaning machine :lol: and I am out growing my matenity clothes :madspit: :sad:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww! Which one did you order? :love:

"Nesting" :lol:!!

I hear toga's are very fashionable.....:p

There's what..10 weeks.. left now? :hyper: :heart:

I ordered a completely diferent one than the ones I showed you :lol:
Toga... tent same diff :|
and yes there's only 10 weeks left :dancing: :hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom