Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Hawaiian Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
VP - I was just reading back and saw that you had been listening to something that Magni had done. Do you have a link to that?

I'm looking forward to meeting you all someday soon! :hug: You guys are so awesome. :heart:

No link, I found it ages ago, but I can ysi it. :) What did you want? I have him doing that completely hilarious version of Stan, a must have! :drool: and I also have him doing Pearl Jam's version of Better Man, as well as U2's In a Little While (fucking mindblowingly awesome, imo...i'm a HUGE fan of that song, so I should be critical of it, but he really does and amazing version...impressive :drool: )

VintagePunk said:

You were being all sincere in it. :cu te: :lol :

Post them! :hy per:

Dis... :s ad: She's having a baby and she deserted us. :sa d: Damn babies. :an gry: :wi nk:

I just read it... :lol: It's still true. :angry:

Ok I'll post. They might not be as funny to you if you weren't there but my friends are in love with them. :lmao: Don't quote because I mentioned names so I'm gonna edit these!

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

No link, I found it ages ago, but I can ysi it. :) What did you want? I have him doing that completely hilarious version of Stan, a must have! :drool: and I also have him doing Pearl Jam's version of Better Man, as well as U2's In a Little While (fucking mindblowingly awesome, imo...i'm a HUGE fan of that song, so I should be critical of it, but he really does and amazing version...impressive :drool: )

Sweet - thanks! :bow: I have IALW ( :drool: ), so the other two would be awesome!

Sad_Girl said:

I miss Dis's silliness around here, but I am so happy that her life is going so well :heart: she deserves it, she's one of the sweetest, most down to earth people in the world!

You know what we need around here again? More Bri Captions :drool:

I agree!! On both counts!! Dis is SO awesome, I totally love her! :love: One of the funniest people I've ever met, so kind and down to earth. Dis :love: :drool:

And Bri caps go without saying. :drool: I totally love that they all culminate in being shoved against a wall. :combust: :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:
Sami, apparently you all loved each other. A lot. :wink: :lmao:

I guess you had to be there. :reject: And the funny thing is that I'm not even such good friends with Lauren and Jessie (yet :wink: ) and last night was the first time I ever even hung out with Lauren! OMG want to see pics?!!

Sami :lol: you are a very cute drunk :wink:

Thora :applaud: go canucks! :)

Walls :drool:

as a matter of fact, I would say we need more Bri around here, caps or no caps

Bri!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you? :scream:

I always get such good song recomendations from all of you gals here, too :rockon:

*thought strikes* Hey VP, does Sarah happen to have the song "Rocks and Trees" on her computer? I think SG would definitely 'get' that one, living where she does (even if she's never driven in Northwestern Ontario :wink: )

SG, speaking of song recommendations, now that I'm back on this computer, I have TONS of Great Big Sea....interested? :sexywink:

Sami, it was very cute! :lol:

Thora, uploading Stan. I think it said we might have One by him, too. :ohmy: I think he's a huge U2 fan...

sami0201 said:
I think our very own SG is perfectly capable of writing caps. :wink: :drool:

:lol: I'm having a hard time keeping up with the other stuff I'm writing :reject:

I'm actually working on Ch 18 of Dream right now, though :up: and I got several chapters done for the novel this week

but I have another full-length novel developing and a short-story I want to do before Christmas :lol:

besides, there is something special about a Bri cap :combust:

VintagePunk said:
Thora, uploading Stan. I think it said we might have One by him, too. :ohmy: I think he's a huge U2 fan...

I have One - it's great! :up: If you don't have it, I can send it your way.

I love GBS! :drool: I just have one of their albums, but it's great!

Drea said:
*thought strikes* Hey VP, does Sarah happen to have the song "Rocks and Trees" on her computer? I think SG would definitely 'get' that one, living where she does (even if she's never driven in Northwestern Ontario :wink: )

I'm not sure...she's the one who downloaded all the Arrogant worms stuff, and since our order seems to leave a bit to be desired, she may be the only one who can find it. :crazy: But on a cool note, she introduced several of her friends to them, and they became fans too. :)

VintagePunk said:
SG, speaking of song recommendations, now that I'm back on this computer, I have TONS of Great Big Sea....interested? :sexywink:

Sami, it was very cute! :lol:

He and Toby both are huge U2 fans :yes:

Of course I'm interested :up: anything you want to take the time to upload I'd be happy to recieve :D

I have only a couple of their songs that turned out to be them I think two others we discovered to be mislabled, but I love the ones that are theirs :rockon:

Drea said:

:hmm:

SG, is there anything in particular you'd want from them? Or should I just pick what I think is their best? Are you more interested in their trad. Celtic tunes, or some of their modern hits?

:lmao: Sami, those are awesome pictures!

The only GBS album I have is Road Rage. I love the live stuff! :up: I definitely need to add more to my collection.

VP - the two songs I have are a rendition of 'Drunken Sailor' and a cover of REM's 'It's the end of the world as we know it' :lol: and I love them both, so anything you think is particularly good would be great with me :up:

Sami! You hung out with Borat?!:ohmy: :shocked: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom