Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Hawaiian Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Yup, drea. :D I've had a few drinks tonight. We're winning 1-0 and the 3red periossd just startered.

Wel,l now it's a tie game. :angry: Oh well, there'ss tstill time left.

Your typing gave you away :wink:

Who are they playing? I looked earlier tonight, but I've forgotten.

Drea said:

Ever seen them live? :giggle: If not, you need to :wink:

I don't know if Sarah has the Toast! cd that came out last year... but I was at that show, and some of the stuff on the cd's even funnier with the accompanying visuals :lol:

No, we've never seen them live. :(

I don't think she has any cds, just individual songs...but I'll tell her though, I don't know if she has anything that new. :)

Sami!!!! :hug: :hyper:

Drea said:

Your typing gave you away :wink:

Who are they playing? I looked earlier tonight, but I've forgotten.

Yeah, fore soem reason i can't types as good when i'm drunk. :lol:

We'rea playing Colorado, and now 'were winning again! :D

VintagePunk said:

I think I can type better than I can talk when I'm drunk. :reject: :wink:

How were the perogies? :drool:

I definitely talk better. My ginfers just don't worka s properly.

The perogies were okay. Not as goods as i was hopping, but they were talsty.

VintagePunk said:

No, we've never seen them live. :(

I don't think she has any cds, just individual songs...but I'll tell her though, I don't know if she has anything that new. :)

You're missing out :hug: One of these days you guys need to come up to TO when they're doing a show at Hugh's Room - Sarah wouldn't have any age problems there, since it's not a 19+ place, even though you can get alcohol... Though I might have to restrain you once you lay eyes on Trevor :wink: (Me, I think he's pretty easy on the eyes, but Chris :drool: ) You need to see them do Last Saskatchewan Pirate or Proud To Be Canadian or (for newer stuff) My Little Cuban Friend :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

I agree, we all are very fortunate to have each other. :heart: that's something that I don't think new people can realy appreciate, the time and closeness some of us have developed. :yes:

Even though I've never met you girls in person I agree. :heart:

OMG you girls should see the facebook messages I left my friends last night. :lmao: We were at my friends house and I was on the computer and they told me to write each of them a novel. :reject: :lmao: OMG they are either totally stupid and embarrassing or ridiculously funny.

ThoraSEB said:

I definitely talk better. My ginfers just don't worka s properly.

The perogies were okay. Not as goods as i was hopping, but they were talsty.

I'm not really sure what ginfers are, but hey, I'm no one to judge, way to go. :up: :lmao:

Drea said:

You're missing out :hug: One of these days you guys need to come up to TO when they're doing a show at Hugh's Room - Sarah wouldn't have any age problems there, since it's not a 19+ place, even though you can get alcohol... Though I might have to restrain you once you lay eyes on Trevor :wink: (Me, I think he's pretty easy on the eyes, but Chris :drool: ) You need to see them do Last Saskatchewan Pirate or Proud To Be Canadian or (for newer stuff) My Little Cuban Friend :giggle:

Yay!! We should do that sometime, then! :) She'll be 19 in March, so by then it won't matter. :drool:

Did I ever tell you her number one university choice at the moment is York?

sami0201 said:

Even though I've never met you girls in person I agree. :heart:

OMG you girls should see the facebook messages I left my friends last night. :lmao: We were at my friends house and I was on the computer and they told me to write each of them a novel. :reject: :lmao: OMG they are either totally stupid and embarrassing or ridiculously funny.

My friends and I used to take a piece of lined paper and write a story, each of us only being allowed to use one line at a time before passing it on to the other. This would lead to mid-sentence (and mid-thought) stops - and the next person would completely change the direction of the sentence and the entire story - we would laugh SO hard when doing these it would wake people up in the next room if they were sleeping, or draw the attention of anyone else nearby. Even re-reading them we would end up with tears in our eyes, and we were the only ones who thought they were funny, anyone else would look at us like we were crazy if the read them :eyebrow:

I think I still have some of them around somewhere :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

I'm not really sure what ginfers are, but hey, I'm no one to judge, way to go. :up: :lmao:

:lol:

I should really take longer and type correctly. It's kinda embarassing how bad my spelling gets. Now you can't tell that I've had a few drinks. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

My friends and I used to take a piece of lined paper and write a story, each of us only being allowed to use one line at a time before passing it on to the other. This would lead to mid-sentence (and mid-thought) stops - and the next person would completely change the direction of the sentence and the entire story - we would laugh SO hard when doing these it would wake people up in the next room if they were sleeping, or draw the attention of anyone else nearby. Even re-reading them we would end up with tears in our eyes, and we were the only ones who thought they were funny, anyone else would look at us like we were crazy if the read them :eyebrow:

I think I still have some of them around somewhere :hmm:

OMG that's such a cute idea!! :lol:

But were you drunk when doing it? :reject:

sami0201 said:

Even though I've never met you girls in person I agree. :hear t:

OMG you girls should see the facebook messages I left my friends last night. :lmao : We were at my friends house and I was on the computer and they told me to write each of them a novel. :reject: :lmao : OMG they are either totally stupid and embarrassing or ridiculously funny.

Is it anything like the PM you sent me last night? :flirt: It was disappointingly normal, btw. :grumpy: :lol: :kiss:

It's hard to believe that it was over two years ago I found this place, even though it took me several more months to register and become active. :reject:

It was Bri with her all being friendly...her siren song, if you will.,..saying she was from near me, and inviting me to Siberia. :madwife: :love: :kiss: Changed my life in ways I couldn't even imagine...

sami0201 said:

OMG that's such a cute idea!! :lol:

But were you drunk when doing it? :reject:

No, I can probably count the number of times I drank beofre the age of twenty five on one hand :lol: but my friends and I were strange enough without drinking - I think we might have turned boring with alcohol - or completely incoherent :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Yay!! We should do that sometime, then! :) She'll be 19 in March, so by then it won't matter. :drool:

Did I ever tell you her number one university choice at the moment is York?

Speaking of March... I was looking on the Elevation tour dates site last night (since Megan's agreed to come to a show with me :wink: ), and the next TO area date right now is March 2 at the new Healey's location on Blue Jays Way... It's their "5th anniversary show" and guess what they're doing??

Achtung Baby.

In. Its. Entirety. (It's another Q107 Discography thing - back in October they did all of JT) :drool:

Plus they're doing a JT set, though I'm not sure if they're recreating a JT show in general or the TO show specifically...

Pardon me while I :drool: again over the thought of hearing them play Acrobat :drool:

York? Cool :) You did notice it's a bit of a pain to get to if she's not in residence, right? *g*

VintagePunk said:

Is it anything like the PM you sent me last night? :flirt: It was disappointingly normal, btw. :g rumpy: :lo l: :kis s:

It's hard to believe that it was over two years ago I found this place, even though it took me several more months to register and become active. :re ject:

It was Bri with her all being friendly...her siren song, if you will.,..saying she was from near me, and inviting me to Siberia. :m adwife: :lov e: :k iss: Changed my life in ways I couldn't even imagine...

:lmao: If the "normal" PM was disappointing I can promise you that these will not be. To post them or not to post them... :hmm:

Oh, Bri. :lmao: Where has Dis been, btw? I just thought of a time when Bri and Dis literally made me laugh out loud so hard with tears rolling down my face. :lmao: :love: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

It's hard to believe that it was over two years ago I found this place, even though it took me several more months to register and become active. : reject:

It was Bri with her all being friendly...her siren song, if you will.,..saying she was from near me, and inviting me to Siberia. :madwife : :love : : kiss: Changed my life in ways I couldn't even imagine...

Oh I can't even imagine what life would be like for me if I hadn't crashed this wonderful party! :heart:

Bri and Wild were particularly inviting, that is for sure! And Drea was the first U2 fan I met who was more into Adam than Bono which endeared her to me immediately :love:

and Vp was just so cool - I wanted to be just like her when I grew up into a full-blown pleban :flirt: :love:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: If the "normal" PM was disappointing I can promise you that these will not be. To post them or not to post them... :hmm :

Oh, Bri. :lmao: Where has Dis been, btw? I just thought of a time when Bri and Dis literally made me laugh out loud so hard with tears rolling down my face. :lmao : :love : :heart :

You were being all sincere in it. :cute: :lol:

Post them! :hyper:

Dis... :sad: She's having a baby and she deserted us. :sad: Damn babies. :angry: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh I can't even imagine what life would be like for me if I hadn't crashed this wonderful party! :heart:

Bri and Wild were particularly inviting, that is for sure! And Drea was the first U2 fan I met who was more into Adam than Bono which endeared her to me immediately :love:

and Vp was just so cool - I wanted to be just like her when I grew up into a full-blown pleban :flirt: :love:

Bet you were disappointed when you met me. :sad: :lmao:

I'm like the lamest, dorkiest person ever. :reject: :lol:

VP - I was just reading back and saw that you had been listening to something that Magni had done. Do you have a link to that?

I'm looking forward to meeting you all someday soon! :hug: You guys are so awesome. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I can't tell you how nice it was to have another :adam: girl around the place :lol:

I've been searching the archive - it's funny to see the first posts from some of the regular suspects now, seeing when everyone showed up here :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Bet you were disappointed when you met me. :sad: :lmao:

I'm like the lamest, dorkiest person ever. :reject: :lol:

Oh yeah right :rolleyes: you're still my coolness mentor :love: :cool: :yes:

I miss Dis's silliness around here, but I am so happy that her life is going so well :heart: she deserves it, she's one of the sweetest, most down to earth people in the world!

You know what we need around here again? More Bri Captions :drool:

Back
Top Bottom